FT 5: Plan B which stands for BATH

(A/N: Hey Minna! This chapter is pervy! So, you can skip it! Its at your own risk XD those who have innocent minds out there, this might be the virus you've been waiting for.. XD but its not that pervy, I think maybe just 40 %.. Ok, I reminded you! Its up to you :3)

~ F A I R Y T A I L 5 ~

"Good point. Yeah, how can we take a bath?" Gray said while Erza, Happy and Lucy nodded together in unison,

"Well, our souls are in different bodies so, we should take a bath according to our souls and body, example, Lucy is in Natsu's body and Natsu is in Lucy's body, Lucy should be the one to clean her body while Natsu is inside it but Natsu will close his eye." Erza said thinking wisely and suggestive.

..

"WHHAAAATT!" Everyone screamed with throat almost hurt. It was so loud, very loud, super loud! The sound was echoing the whole Magnolia town even if Lucy's apartment is soundproof.

"Well, there's no other way.." Erza said as she begun to think of another possible way she could come up with,

"Mmm, what if we just close our eyes and take a bath with our current body!" Gray said, almost thinking of a pervy thing which made Erza curious, "And my right eye can't see so I can just close my left one. Erza, is this the artificial eye?" Gray asked as Erza nodded and looked somehow sad remember again her past and everything happened, Jellal....

"Ok."

"I agree with Gray's idea! Even if, I don't have any interest in Lucy's slender body eh I mean skinny!" Natsu said which also sounded somewhat pervy,

"Agree!" Happy said almost the same expression with Natsu and Gray,

"BOYS really are pervy." Lucy said, "Hey! I am not!" Happy said as he grinned, "And I am such a bad luck I fell to a boy! Tsk!" He added as Natsu chuckled. "Wanna exchange place?" Natsu asked as Happy nodded excitedly, "That wouldn't happen!" Natsu teased as Happy frowned, "Tsk!"

"Hiayyaa!" Erza prepared for a fist but it did not hurt Natsu at all, "Nyahaha, your just a weakling now Erza in Happy's body!" Natsu said feeling superior in Lucy's body.

"Hey! That's my body Erza!" Lucy complained, "Then this!" Erza approached Natsu's body where Lucy is, "What are you planning?" Lucy startled then Erza screamed.

"Exceed Extreme Hit!" Then she hit the balls of Natsu's body which transferred the pain yo Lucy's soul.

"Aww!" Lucy said feeling the pain, "Then, if you can't hurt Natsu then I'll hurt his body instead." Erza said as she grinned,

"Ok, there's no other choice, let's take a bath!" Erza said as she went to the bathroom, "I'll go first!"

"Hey! Wait! Erza and Lucy should go together because their both girls." Natsu recommended grinning while Gray nodded with a teasing smile and Happy too.

"Lady's first!" Gray said almost perverted, then Lucy walked towards them and shook her head, "No, I'll guard you three! Specially you Natsu and Gray!"

^^^

If your curious about the whole bathing affair, well, I skipped it, because what your thinking is right, something pervy happened, no, that hent*i! Not that! Ok, here is it...

^^^

Finally, Erza who is in Happy's body came out of the bathroom and it was Natsu, Gray, Happy and Lucy's turn. They will all guard down each other's body, so, Lucy will be eyeing on her body and Erza's while she won't peek any at Gray's body where Happy is,

"Such bad luck falling to a boy's body." Happy murmured disappointed,

"Ok! Yosh! Let's take a bath!"

Then Lucy roamed around the bathtub almost like a pool, like a hotspring, she saw Gray's body relaxing while her own body where Natsu is lieing too, she then glanced at Erza's body where Gray is to check if something is happening, nothing happened,

But she slipped away and she fell to her own body that made her blush, startled.

"Hey! Your the one doing some pervy stuffs to my own body!" Natsu complained,

"Ehh! Am not!" Lucy startled because she landed on her own body where Natsu's soul is and Lucy is in Natsu's body and both naked which almostly like....

"Mind to stand up already?" Natsu reminded, Lucy nodded shyly, embarrassed, still blushing about the whole affair while Gray and Happy watched the whole scene.

"It looks like they planned to have a honeymoon, in the bathroom and have 2 audience to watch." Happy said teasingly as Gray grinned. "This is such a nice experience." Gray said laughing... "I should have capture it! What a waste!" He said disappointed as he continue what he was doing, relaxing...

(A/N: so, sounds perverted right? I warned you, you can skip this part and its at your own risk! XD)