Nagito Komaeda

Nagito's Pov

I opened my eyes, my alarm is ringing as everyday.
I reached out my arm from the bed, searching in vain to stop that annoying sound while plunging my head in the soft pillow.
Ahh fuck it. I give up and open my eyes.  It's another day Nagito, you have to stand up. I do what I told to myself and go to take a shower.

I'm Nagito Komaeda, a normal student of a normal school. I have a normal life, but this doesn't bother me, I have even too much luck for someone like me.

I finish to get ready and take my school bag next to the door. I open the door and someone is standing in front of me.
"I thought you were dead." He says, crossing his arms while raising an eyebrow.
"Sorry Hajime. I didn't know you were here." I smile at him, closing the door behind me. "Were you waiting for me?"

Who is he? He is Hajime Hinata, my best friend. Or well... That's what he thinks he is. But he is not only my best friend, he is a lot more important.
He is... Come on, you know. There is always a person that makes you feel butterflies in your stomach, the one that makes you nervous when he is around, the one that you need, that you need to live.

"Surely I was, idiot." He says before punching slightly my arm.
"Ow..." I let out a whine.
"Oh c'mon, I know you're not so weak-" He chuckled and wrapped his left arm on my shoulders, dragging me towards the school building.

He believes so much in me, in such a trash like me. Hajime is such a beautiful person.

We arrived in our class late. The teacher just ignored us so we were able to take our seat.

[Later]

The third hour is P.E, so we went to the gym. I don't like P.E, I'm not that good in things like running and jumping. Also, Souda always takes Hajime and talks with him about girls, how they run cutely or how they are adorable trying to jump an obstacle.
I don't understand, what is that interesting about girls? It's not that I don't like them, I also find them cute but... Not enough?
Usually when the boys are watching the girls, I'm watching Hajime.
I'm sure there is a girl that he likes, I don't have chanches to be loved by him. Obviously.

"Komaeda!" The voice of my teacher woke me up from my thoughts and I looked quickly at him.
I have to jump. I sighed. I suck at that.

The whistle obliged me to start the exercise.
First, I had to run towards the obstacle and then jump for surpass it, that's all.
I'm running, I'm nervous, but maybe I can do it, I can surpass that stupid bar. I'm almost there, I'm jumping, and I'm surpassing the obstacle. I did it! ..... BANG.

What a bad luck, my foot hit the obstacle and I felt on the ground.
"Ko! Are you okay??" Hajime approached me quickly with the teacher and the other classmates. I said I was okay, but they didn't listen to me and the teacher brought me to the infirmary, probably I was bleeding.

[Time skips]

I'm still in the infirmary, the nurse knows me pretty well, I often come here.
I'm just sitting on the bed, watching outside the window. The school bell rings. It's lunch time.
"Komaeda, your friend is here." The nurse told me after a while, before letting Hajime enter in the room. I looked down to not meet his gaze.
I feel so sorry, I always bother Hajime.
"Yo. How are you?" He sat on the bed next to me, waiting for an answer that never came.
Hajime probably didn't like it, because he frowned and made a "tsk-" sound.
"Don't try to ignore me, asshole-"  
I couldn't help but let out a small laugh, I can't ignore him.
"I'm fine Hajime, thanks for caring of something like me. But you should't waste your tim-"

"Yeah yeah. I shouldn't waste my time for such a trash like you and other things. How many times I have to tell you that you're not trash?" He stood up while a surprised me was staring at him. "Let's go to eat, I'm starving." He grinned, an adorable grin.
"Yeah...~" I smiled softly back and followed him.

// So yeah, I started a new ff, it will probably be a Komahina ff but I'll introduce also a lot of new characters. And I have a lot of ideas for this, interesting ideas ;)
The plot is pretty similar to the Komaeda's OVA but the story won't be like that, don't worry.
Let me know if I should continue it and if you like it ^^ //