Studing together

Nagito's pov
When the science lesson ended I was so relieved. After what happened before, Hajime didn't speak anymore, but sometime he laughed quietly, I wondered what he was thinking.

I took my school bag and I went out of the room. A girly voice called me and I turned towards her.
"Tsumiki? What's up?" She walked quickly to me, holding a book into her arms and pressing it on her chest.
"I-I th-hought... S-Since w-we're going to have the m-math tes-st soon, w-would you like to study with m-me?" Actually, I don't need help for math, I'm pretty good at it, but since someone wants to spend some time with me, I can't refuse.
"Surely, this afternoon at my room?" I gave her a carefree smile and she nodded. I could see a smile forming on her lips.

"Study math together?! I need it too!" Souda yelled, making Tsumiki scared. "Please let me come too, Hinata is such a bad teacher-"
"HEH- It's not my fault if I don't understand this stupid subject-" Hajime tried to defend himself.

Later

At the end, we ended up all to my room, me, Hajime, Tsumiki, Souda and Chiaki. Yeah Chiaki. She found out that we were having a "meeting" in my room and she wanted to come, but she specified, just to watch and play with her console.

We sat all around a table, Tsumiki on my left, Hajime on my right , Souda and Chiaki in front of me.
We started from the easier math problem, but it took us so long because Souda didn't understand it- By the way Tsumiki is good at math, so I don't understand why she wanted help.
If you're wondering about Hajime, he doesn't suck at math but actually he is not a genius of math, if we can put it like this.

"Aaaaaa- I give up! I can't understand anything!" Souda shouted while pulling his hair.
"You give up so easily, you idiot"
"Shut up Hinata!" Souda threw a pen to Hajime, but he swiftly avoided it.
"D-Don't fig-ght please!" Ah... Tsumiki is crying again. I sometime feel sorry for her, but she is really too much sensible.
I sat up and reached a hand towards her. "Come on, let's go to wipe your face" I gave her a smile and she held my hand, then I led her to the bathroom.

Third person pov

The white haired boy was patiently waiting outside the bathroom door, waiting Tsumiki to "calm down".
Meanwhile in the other room someone wasn't calm at all.
Hajime was trying his best to focus on the math problem, but something, or better, someone, was filling all his thoughts. Where is he? What is he doing right now? Is he still with Tsumiki? Something had happened? Why doesn't he come back?
He couldn't stop to think of it. Actually Hajime is always worried when Nagito is not around him, he feels... Empty?

Hajime was venting his anxiety biting a poor pen when Nagito and Tsumiki came back, holding two trays in their hands, one with glasses and drinks, the other with a bowl of cookies and other tasty things.
The sleepy girl stopped her game and grabbed a cookie.
"You just came here to eat Nanami-?" Hajime laughed a bit and grabbed a cookie as well. "Also thank you Nagito." Strangely Hajime didn't smile at Nagito, and that made him kinda sad.

The spent the rest of the evening eating and studing for math, at the end they were all exausted and slowly they all came back to their room, one after the other.
The only one left was Hajime, standing at the door and waving his best friend.
There was an awkward silence but then the higher boy spoke.
"Have a goodnight Hajime..." He honestly didn't understand why Hajime acted so different and Nagito was feeling guilty even if he didn't have a reason to. Yeah, he could have talk with Hinata, but he didn't want to bother him.
"Thanks. See you tomorrow" The brown haired boy didn't realize his cold tone of his voice and just turnes away, going back to his room.

Hajime knows Nagito didn't do anything wrong, he didn't do anything more than usual, but then... What was that feeling?
He felt lonely even if there were other people in the room, just because one specific person wasn't there with him.
Because that person was with someone else.
Hajime didn't realize what that feeling was.
Jealousy.

/// SORRRY- I made you wait for so long but I didn't have inspiration. Now I'll have holidays so I'll try my best to keep going on this ff. Also, if you have some ideas or something you would like to see in these chapters, tell me freely ^^ ///