Episode 32

I walk up the steps I left yesterday and knock on the door that was closed furiously on my face as well yesterday. The door opens to my now ex- girlfriend, once she sees it's me she goes to close the door but I stop it with my foot.

"Demi we need to talk."

"We don't need to do anything." She replies looking down at the floor.

"Please Demi." I begin begging and she sighs opening the door allowing me to go in, I grab her hand and lead her upstairs into her bedroom. I lay her down on the bed and lay next to her temping myself to wrap my arm around her but resist it.

"Demi are you stuck on a song?" I ask and she sighs looking up at me.

"Is it that obvious?" She asks and I chuckle a bit. "I'm sorry about yesterday Joe, I'm just really stressed about this song because I know what I want to write but when I go to do it, it just doesn't work." She explains frowning, I smile a bit knowing she didn't mean  anything that she said to me yesterday.

"It's okay Demi, I have a proposal this weekend."

"And what is that?"

"I've booked a log cabin up in some mountains, I thought maybe a inspirational trip would help." I tell her and she smiles.

"Sounds good." She says giving me a hug, I hug her back and kiss the top of her head. "I didn't mean to break up with you either, can we still be together?" She questions.

"Of course."  

  Demi's POV-

I have no idea how he did it but he managed to convince my parents to actually go on this trip with him today. Were in the car right now singing along to our favourite songs which I must admit is really fun, I'm glad he came and talked to me the other day because I wouldn't have gone to see him which means we still wouldn't be together. I've never been so stressed in my life! I glance over at Joe who is now concentrating on the road since it's quite busy, he looks so cute when he's concentrating. I let him drive until we get back onto deserted roads in which we begin singing again.

"I love you." I blurt out.

"I love you too beautiful." He complements.

"If I'm beautiful then you must be gorgeous." I complement back making him laugh.

"Thanks." He replies placing his hand over mine on my lap. 

I wake up by having the feeling of someone moving me, I look up seeing my wonderful boyfriend  looking straight ahead as he carries me until he feels me moving.

"Hey Beautiful, sleep well?" He asks and I smile. Good thing about this is paparazzi aren't around so me and Joe can be as affectionate as we wish.

"Good thanks." I reply.

"You want me to put you down?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No, carry me." I say continuing smiling. He gets a better grip on me and carries on carrying me the few more metres into the log cabin. He walks through the door and I jump out of his arms looking around, it looks really nice

------------------------------------------------