Episode 48

It's been a week and is it a surprise that I have been asked to be on the Lee show again, I've promised myself I will be calm about this, people have been going nuts on twitter and outside my house but it seems like everyone is excepting it thankfully. I hear my name being called and walk in onto the stage to my very famous song 'Skyscraper' I get a hug of Lee and sit down on the chair that's been set out for just me. It will be weird not having Joe by my side like the last 2 interviews but I know he's watching at home with Sel. 

"So Demi last week you told us some very exciting news!" Lee exclaims and I laugh as the crowd applauses. 

"I guess it is exciting." I answer.

"How far are you?" He asks.

"13 weeks now." I explain, I'm waiting for the question of who the dad is.

"Who even knew you had a boyfriend? Who is the dad." Bingo, I laugh and shake my head.

"We're not telling anyone who he is yet. We've been together since November but decided not to tell anyone until we knew it's going to be a serious relationship." I explain.

"Ah but it's serious now isn't it since you're going to be raising a baby together?" He questions and I nod. 

"That's why I will be telling everyone in a couple of months."

"Boy or Girl?" He asks and I smile.

"We both want a girl." I admit and everyone awes making me smile. The interview was fun and full of questions some in which I couldn't answer myself. I don't think I made it obvious that Joe is the dad but I think some people have already guessed he is since they think we are in a relationship.

"So Demi what are you going to be getting up to this weekend?" Lee asks and I sigh knowing I have the joys of moving house.

"I'm moving out tomorrow into my own house." Everyone cheers and I laugh.

"Alone or with your partner?" He inquires.

"Nah his parents doesn't want him to so I asked Sel and Joe if they want to and they said yes so we'll be moving in together." I explain.

"So your gonna get Joe up to do the midnight feeding?" He questions and I laugh nodding.

"Pretty much."  

"I just got some news, your dad needs to speak to you backstage." He says and I sigh getting up and walking backstage, I presume Lee will do something to amuse the viewers a bit. As if I don't know what this is about already but I suppose I had it coming as one time or another. I stand in-front of my dad who is a giving a expression that I can't read.

"Dad I'm sorry but I thought it would be easier when baby is born and..." I get interrupted.

"It's not that Demi but we will talk about that later," He begins and I nod calming down a bit. "I got a call from the hospital, they looked over your scan again and discovered something." I take hold of my stomach securely wondering what it could be, is my child going to be disabled and have a disability? Are they only going to give my son or daughter a certain amount of time to live? All these thoughts run through my mind making me feel overwhelmed and upset. 

"What is it?" I question and he sighs holding onto my hands tightly, this seems very serious, I can tell by the way he is acting.

------------------------------------------------

What could be wrong?