Chapter II

A/N : I forgot to mention but because of the story plot I thoug it was cuter if they were not the same height so Kihyun is slightly shorter than Changkyun, even if the last is younger.

Don't worry about not having a partner, God is still busy writing the perfect love story for you.

-

"I'm not going."

"Yes. Yes you are." Said Hoseok.

"Come on Changkyun, it's gonna be fun!" said Hyungwon, another friend of his and Hoseok's boyfriend.

"A ball? Fun?"

"It's an informall ball silly. You won't need to be formal, you can dance and eat as much as you want AND IT IS HELD BY A VERY RICH FAMILY!" Said Carly, their friend and Jooheon's girlfriend.

"That's the point. What would someone like me be doing there?"

"Having fun?"

"Sweetie, it could be your chance to meet your partner."

"Mom, you too?"

"Come on, it will do you good."

"Aish...okay.." he gave in.

    Carly started jumping and squealing saying she would buy her dress and their clothes. They all tried to protest but she was too strong willed.

    5 days later

"Guys you look adorable!!" Carly said as she saw them in the suits she chose.

"Shut up." Said Changkyun. He felt unconfortable in the suit, it was totally not like him.

"You look beautiful too." Said Jooheon to his grilfriend. Changkyun's mother did her hair and makeup so she was smiling proudly.

"Children, don't waste time, go and have fun!" She said.

"Okay, bye mom."

"Don't wait for us Ms.I'm."

"I won't."

    Their ride to the Yoo's mansion was never silent. The HyungWonho couple wouldn't stop being cheesy while on the other hand Carly and Jooheon were always playing with each other.
    Changkyun sighed. He wanted to be like that too.

___

"Sir, you look really handsome. I believe you will find someone tonight."

"Thank you Samantha."

"Oh, sir, we need to hurry up. We have ten minutes to finish your look and then you have to go to the party salloon."

    Suddenly someone knocked on the door but entered before Kihyun could even aswer.

"Hey head of the party, we look handsome today." Said Minhyuk, Kihyun's friend.

"Thanks, I guess."

"He's serious. You look really good." Said Hyunwoo, Minhyuk's boyfriend.

"With the three of us this place is going to heat up."

"Of course it will. You are here my sunshine."

"Oh, shut up my sweet teddy bear."

Kihyun throwed a pillow at them while saying :

"Okay, cheesy. Go get a room."

"We can't. We have a party to attend to." Said Hyunwoo.

"Yeah, and we have to see the look on your face when you find that 'special someone' rich kid."

    Kihyun just glared at them while he was given the last touches before going down the stairs leading to the Event Hall.

"Why are you glaring at us? Are you that jealous?"

"Shut up and get going. I'll meet you downstairs."

    Kihyun started thinking that he was kind of jealous of them both. He wanted that too, to have someone who he would love and be loved back. To have someone caring for him.

"Sir, you're ready to go."

"Thank you Mary, thank you Samantha."

"Sir.." murmured Samantha before he would get down to the hall.

"Yes?" He turned to look at his maids.

"Go and rock them! Show them who you are and whoever is your partner will fall for you sir!!"

    Kihyun laughed at these girls, thanked them and headed to the crowded room, still a smile on his face.

____

"Wow.." Hoseok said, admiring the mansion.

    Changkyun was astonished too. The Yoo's mansion was more than 10x his house since he came from an average family with a kinda small house.
    Who the hell lived here? They waited on the line on the entry, were greeted by the guards and entered the saloon.
    There was background music, not classic, pop and hip hop music and Changkyun already loved the atmosphere. They went to the food table and saw that there was food they could actually eat and the people looked happy around them. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea.

    The music stopped and it could be heard a voice through the hall.

"Ladies and Gentleman, thanks for coming to the Yoo's mansion for this amazing party. A great cheer to Ms. and Mrs. Yoo! And of course, their son, Yoo Kihyun. Now let's go have some fun!!"

    Everyone cheered and they started going down the stairs that leaded to the saloon. When Kihyun appeared many people were staring while Changkyun was looking at the food table and couldn't care less about the rich family.

    The atmosphere went back to normal and everyone started dancing. Once again Changkyun was pushed apart by his friends who were having fun without him.

"Fun? Yeah, I'm having a great time.." he muttered to himself. He was bored and decided to just leave. Then he saw some stairs and a sign that said 'balcony' so he made up his mind and headed to there.

___

"Sir, you can go and enjoy your time."

"Thanks Mary." Yeah, fun. The Showmin couple was nowhere to be seen and everyone was dancing except him. Well except him and another boy.

    He stared at the boy some time and there was a weird feeling in his stomach during the whole moment. He decided to avert his gaze and look around the saloon. Nobody seemed to notice him so he migh aswell leave.

    As he was walking through the crowd he bumped into someone. When both of them noticed it was too late. Kihyun was already on top of the stranger.

"Sorry!" Kihyun said and looked at the stranger. It was a boy and the one he had been staring at earlier. His stomach was having that weird feeling again which made everything worse. "This is so embarassing!" He added, not so consciously.

    The boy just looked at him with wide eyes like he was some kind of alien. Kihyun frowned and as he was preparing to get up the stranger pinched his cheeks.

"You're so cute." The stranger said.

    Now it was Kihyun's turn to be astonished. The people around them were already starting to whisper about their position and expressions. Kihyun imediatly blushed and got up.

"Wait!" Said the stranger.

"Y-yes?" Kihyun asked.

"May I talk with you for a second?"

__
__

    Changkyun was completely surprised. His so called soulmate had just bumped into him, making both fall. He said the words so it must be him. Changkyun didn't believe in the system until now. It actually happened.