Epilogue

"Kyunie..I'm bored.." Kihyun said pouting.

Since they started dating they got closer and Kihyun turned out to be really clingy and got rid of his shyness, at least with Changkyun.
They rented an apartment so they could live together and it's been 5 months since the have officialy become a couple.

"Kyunieeeee...It's so hot in here! Let's go outside!" Kihyun pouted again and started poking Changkyun's sides.

"Hyunie, wait just a bit. I have to finish this school report. Just some more words and I'm done."

"Fine, I'll go get ready!" The older said while getting up and heading to his room.

___

"Where are we going?"

"If you wait and be patient you will know in no time."

Kihyun pouted like the 100th time that day. He felt like Changkyun was acting distant and cold.

Soon enough they arrived at a beautiful park, with lots of green. They sat down.

"Are we just going to sit here?"

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"No, I do but I thought we would go somewhere to eat."

"But we are here to eat." Changkyun said as he got up and went to grab something behind a tree, revealing a picnic basket.

"Wait. What?"

"Tcharan!!! We're having a picnic!"

"Omg I've never had a picnic!!! When did you plan this?"

"Yesterday when u weren't home. Do you like it beautiful?"

"I-I love it." Said Kihyun while blushing because of the nickname.

Changkyun prepared the picnic area and then he started taking out the food.

"Kyunie?"

"Hum?"

"Did you cook this?" Asked Kihyun while pointing to the food that looked delicious.

"Yes, I did."

"I thought you didn't like cooking."

"I enjoyed cooking this because it's for you babe." Changkyun said and winked at his now flustered boyfriend.

Once it was all set up they started eating. The food was delicious and Kihyun was thinling that the younger actually had a talent at cooking.

"It was so good!!! You have to cook more times."

"Haha thank you."

Kihyun finished cleaning and so he laid on the grass, with his head on his lovers lap.
Changkyun's fingers roamed through his hair and there was a peaceful and lovable atmosphere around them. They both felt content with what they had become.

**** 2Hours After ****

"Hyunie?"

They were back at home cuddling in the couch of the small apartment.

"Hum?"

"Why did I never heard you sing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Isn't music one of your passions? I was just wondering why I never heard sing or hum to some song."

"Ooh..Well..I'm not confident since I never had lessons..Actually I don't think I have a good voice. I would probably just ruin the song."

"I bet you wouldn't Honey. Your talking voice is so beautiful, I believe your singing one is angelic."

Kihyun blushed at his boyfriend words. Should he give it a try? For Changkyun?

"Ok, just let me get up."

The older got up and started feeling nervous.
What if he doesn't like me anymore after this?
Screw it.

"It’s a beautiful life
I’ll be by your side
It’s a beautiful life
I’ll be behind you
Beautiful love
If I am with you under the sun

Even just breathing feels good
It’s a beautiful life
Beautiful day
I’ll be living in the memories of you
Beautiful life
Beautiful day
Please stay by my side

Beautiful my love
Beautiful your heart
It’s a beautiful life
It’s a beautiful life"

[Beautiful by Crush - Cover by Kihyun (video attached) ]

Kihyun stopped singing with his eyes closed. He didn't want to open them afraid of the others reaction.

"Hyun."

The older slowly opened his eyes to look at the one who called him. He was surprised to see Changkyun blushing, his mouth open and his eyes full of love.

"You are amazing!" He said and stood up quickly hugging Kihyun tightly.

"That voice is so pretty!!! Omg you're my new favourite singer, I even got goosebumps!!"

Kihyun didn't know what to do or say.

"A-aren't you embarassed?" He finally asked.

"What? Embarassed?" Changkyun asked while he broke the hug. "Of course not!" He said while staring into his boyfriend eyes.

"U sure?"

"Yes, so sure!! I love u so much Kihyunie!! U were the best thing that ever happened to me!"

Kihyun blushed and looked down.

"I..I love u too!"

"Great!" Changkyun said before leaning to kiss the older. "Now let's cuddle again!!!"

They laid on the sofa again, watching some random movie but not really paying attention as they stared at each other the whole time.

A/N

Sorry if that's not what u expected! It's a lame Epilogue but I just wanted some cute scene if their dating life. Idk but this is what came to me.

Thank u all for reading this!! Now yes, this is trully THE END. There's nothing more.
I apreciate all of the comments, views and votes I got! Everyone of u is amazing, from the ones who comment a lot to the silent readers. I somethimes can't stop commenting and other times I see myself not doing it. But I vote for every chapter I read if I like it. If I'm without wifi I'll try to do it when I have net.

Guys if u want me to read ur stories please send them to me!! I would be glad to do it.

Once again Thank u!! I hope u continue to support me and if u won't then this is my farewell!! Bye everyone, till next time.

Edit: this is cringy af XD