Chapter 1 - Shinigami Brother? New Shinigami Powers??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was winter... My Ni-chan ,Toshiro and I transfer to Karakura High School today...

-School Bell-

All of the students went to their seats...

Sensei:" Good Morning class... We have 2 new students ... Come in..."

Both Ni-chan and I enter the room and...

A guy with orange hair:" WHAT THE!!! TOSHIRO?!?!"

A girl with short black hair:" Shut it Ichigo..."

A guy with red hair:" Hitsugaya Tai-chou... is here??"

Ni-chan look at them with annoyed face.

Me:" Do you know them Ni-chan??"

Ni-chan shakes his head and say:" Not really..."

Sensei:"Mr Kurosaki... Do you mind sitting down now..."

" Sorry" he said as he sat down staring at Ni-chan with a weird look.

Sensei:" Introduce yourselves ... and say what are you skilled at..."

Ni-chan step forward and say:" My name is Hitsugaya Toshiro... AND NO NICKNAMES!!! I am her twin older brother and I am skilled at fighting... Nice to meet you all!"

I watch as Ni-chan bow and smile at me as he take 1 step back.

Me:" My name is Hitsugaya Yukaru, his twin younger sister. I am skilled at fighting, same as Ni-chan. Nice to meet you, I hope we all could be friends."

Sensei:" Ok...Toshiro-kun please sit in between Kuchiki-san and Kurosaki-kun. Yukaru-san, you can sit beside Abarai-kun near the window."

Both of us seated at our seats and the class begins.

-Time skip/ After school /School Bell-

All of the students pack their bags and go home while Ni-chan and I with some students are still in the class room. After a while... 6 students, 3 boys ,3 girls pull Ni-chan to 1 corner.

Toshiro . POV

6 of the student grabbed me to 1 corner and Yukaru was looking confuse at me.

Toshiro:" What do you guys want??"

Kurosaki(Orange hair):"Toshiro.... You have a twin sister and you never tell us??"

Toshiro:" It's Hitsugaya Tai-chou and why should I . Also you guys never ask me..."

Rukia(Black short hair girl):" Does anyone know that you have a twin sister??"

After hearing that question i started to think who knows it...

Toshiro:" Yamamoto Tai-chou ,Sosuke Aizen ,Ichimaru Gin ,Hinamori Momo ,Byakuya ,Urahara-san and Isshin-san..."

Kurosaki:" Dad??"

I nod.

Chad( dark brown hair tall guy):" Well we better hurry end this conversation ... Your sister is staring at us..."

All of us turn our head to Yukaru and saw her staring at us.

Inoue(Orange long hair girl):" Well let's introduce our self to her..."

All of us nod at the same time and walk to Yukaru.

Yukaru . POV

It's been a while since they talk to Ni-chan...