Chapter 4 - Soul Society

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP!!

Toshiro . POV

The body slowly landed  beside the hole ...

Is she a Shinigami?? Hollow?? Or Arrancar??

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Toshiro . POV

...

Y-y-yukaru is not a normal shinigami....

Mr. Hitsugaya:" Toshiro ... It's  time you know this ..."

Toshiro: " Know what..."

Mr. Hitsugaya:" I am a ... half Arrancar, half Shinigami ... and your mother is a Qunicy with hollow power..."

Toshiro:" What ... Does that means she have Qunicy powers?? Since shr got the rest??"

Mr. Hitsugaya :" I don't know... Before her memories disappeared,  she only shown us Arrancar , Hollow and Shinigami powers... But Quincy power is still unknown..."

Voice:" Actually... She have Quincy powers...Heh... Her majesty have all of her 2 parents' powers..."

Toshiro: " Who are you! Show yourself!!"

Voice:" I'm right here..."

When we all turn around , Yukaru stood up ...  She look at us having a evil smile on her face...

Her eyes turn black with turquoise pupils and her hair turn blond to silver white ...

The voice came from Yukaru....

Voice:" Heh... My name is Hyukaru...

I know... Strange name right??"

Ichigo:" What the hell... Another soul... Hollow soul... Named Hyukaru... O-oi! You sure it's  not repeating it self??"

Urahara:" Hmm... Nice to meet you Hyukaru... May i ask... Who is this ' Her Majesty ' you speak of..."

Hyukaru:" Oh it's only Hitsugaya Yukaru... My other soul mate ..."

Rukia:" other ..."

Renji:" Soul mate??"

Chad:" What is going on..."

Inoue:" I don't know..."

Hyukaru:" Hmph... Well if you guys don't ... Most likely, that Kurosaki guy knows about right... Ichigo..."

Ichigo:" Eh... What do you mean..."

Hyuga:" Ehh... Don't act dumb you baka!! The hollow inside you... Hichigo isn't it..."

Everyone:" -Shocked-/ What!!"

Urahara:" Hmm... This can be quite messy... Hyukaru-san can we speak to Yukaru for a sec??"

Hyukaru:" Sorry but no... They're busy..."

-At Yukaru's side/ Yukaru . POV-

Seems like I'm back here again...

Voice:" Yukaru-sama...

Just then a guy with purple hair with black colour at the end of his hair with weird clothes appeared in front of me.

Me:" Hyorinmaru??"

Hyorinmaru:" Yes,Yukaru-sama..."

Me:" So that's what you look like..."