Chapter 22, Daddy loves me

Whitney:

    My life is just so silly. I was an accident, as people call it. That means, I wasn't suppose to happen, but I did and that's why I'm so special. You see, when my mommy whose name is Kim was married to Daddy, she started to see ANOTHER guy and even though she was suppose to be with Daddy! Isn't that crazy, I mean how do you date to guys at once.

Like I said, my life is so silly. 

    So Mommy became pregnant with me, and Daddy got mad, and Mommy broke up with other guy, because Daddy told her to. Daddy  really hates to share Mommy I guess. Then, a few months later I was born! Isn't that so great! Mommy and Daddy both  take care of me, even though they live in different houses, and I have two sister's name Hailie and Laney. I mostly live with Mommy though because Daddy works a lot, and can't always see me, or Hailie, or even Laney. But, Daddy is really nice and gives us almost whatever we want! He was makes good food. Did you know he use to cook in a restaurant? Well, he did. He was a chef!  Mommy's nice too, and does our hair, and stuff. She loves us all equally .

I know Daddy loves us a lot too, but sometimes I think he loves Hailie more than me or Laney.

It makes me so mad sometimes.