Chapter 26, breakfast . . . finally

Marshall-

 After our shin-dig of pleasant fucking, Camilla flops of the pillows. 

" You . . . know . . . I could really . . . use . . . some  . . .food . . ." She says, out of breath, pushing the hair out of her face.

" Yeah, I hear you, " I say, and my stomach grumbles on cue.

She lays her head on my chest and plays with my erection, which has been beginning to go down, but with her playing it, it swells again having me moan in pleasure.

"Fuck Cammy, do you ever stop?" I say pushing her hand away, and getting in a sitting position. 

She pouts and sits up, and then through her hands up in the air.

" Throw your hands up in the air, and wave 'em around like you just don't care," I say mimicing the Backstreet Boys, " aawhhhhoooo!"

"Marshall! did you ever turn of the stove after you made the eggs?" She shouts, jumping from the bed.

" Shit!" I say, turning towards the door, I thought I turned off the stove.

" Hey y'all!" I hear a voice yell.

Out of all the fucking times for 50 Cent to show up at my god damn house.

I slam the door and turn to Camilla," 50's out there."

"Out where?" she panics, looking all around the room, covering her in the sheet.

I point my finger to the door. " There."

"He has the key to your house?" She whisper scolds.

"Yeah, dogs stick together yo, " I tell her and pull of my boxers and pants.

"Marshall!"

 I turn my head, trying to get my belt on, " What?"

"I don't have clothes, you washed them remember!" She shouts, clutching the sheet to her (large) chest.

"Oh Fuck!" I yell, and run to my closet, and pick out a shirt and boxers, " Here" I tell her and hand her the clothes.

"Boxers?"

"Just fucking pick them on!"

"I have no bra!" She yells back at me.

True, and with those big boobs she can't get away with it.

"Just go without." and I put my hand on the door knob, and slowly turn it.

"Hold it! I'm not dressed yet!"

I sigh and tap my feet on the floor.

" Done!" she says with a smile, and walks to the door and grabs my hand.

I sigh again, what is with girls and holding hands, then I turn the knob and walk out. I see 50 sitting on the couch, with a box on his lap.

" Hey Em, hey Camilla, brought you love birds donuts!" He grins and lifts up the box.

"Oh breakfast . . . finally, I so hungry I could swallow the couch!" She plops on the couch, and reaches for the box.

I sigh yet again, what a fucking waste of eggs.