Chapter 2: I am legion

Chater 2

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SEXY N HOT MAY NOT B SUTABLE FOR SOME YOUNG OR NOT OLD SKOOL TRUE METAL PEOPLE

They went into the McDonalds and there was a mcdonalds sign at teh front. 

Legion was still naked n fenriz looked at her natural beauty n hairy chest, she was a very unique looking woman and he hadnt seen one like that before. 

They went inside and the fries smell was so strong that they paused to inhale the mezmerising scent. 

''isn't this beautiful?'' said legion looking deep into fenrizs eyes, what were a bit red because some dutch guys had sold him cannabis (another story) 

Fenriz nodded and smelled the fries deeply in his heart. he was feeling something in there more than McDonalds, but he didn't know what the feeling was. A cashier came over 2 them and looked real mad, fernis was so captured by the smell of delicious hot greasy reformed potato that he didn't notice. 

''excuse me but you can't be naked in McDonelds, it says so there'' said the cashier, pointing at a big blue sign. 

the sign said : 

''No smoking, no dropping litter in teh mcdonelds, no dogs, no attacking the cashiers with raw cucumbers, no putting ketchup in the urinals, no parking of speedboats in the drive thru and no being naked, thank you''

Legion looked sad. 

''I have got no clothes, I lost them in teh lake'' she said

''no problem I'll get you a uniform and a burger wrap to wear'' said the cashier and ran off to the counter. 

Fenris looked at Legion all naked and he felt a warm feeling like fresh hot chikin nuggits inside. Legion was very sexy. 

the cashier come back n give legion a shirt n a Mc donalds hat n a burger wrapper to wear as a neckerchief. 

''we dont have any pants but that is ok, as long as u have some clothes on ur not naked n the policy is all good yeh.'' said the cashier. 

Legion put it on and fenris thought how brethtaking the outfit was. 

They got a pepsi n fires n nuggits each and ate it. It was really romantic. 

''hey do u have a house?'' said Legion

''yeh why?'' said fenris drinking his pepsi

''I dont and I want 2 go home with you'' legion winked and looked all sexy at fenris and he couldnt resist

''ok'' he said. 

they finished the mc donelds n went back outside.

''my house is near oslo but I have another one for all my old skool real canadian metal tapes'' said fenris and pointed at an old cow house across the forest.

''sweet!'' said legion and they went over.

i the cow house there was a lot of old skool canadian true metal tapes n some of those big black record player CDs.

''wow it's so hot in here, or maybe it's you.'' said Legion

''i need to take off tis clothes'' 

Fenris looked all shy as legion got naked again n he thought what a beautiful woman she was. 

''I think i am in love with you Fenris'' she said.

''omg'' said fenris, but he knew all along.

They got down on teh floor with all of the big manilla road CDs n Venom acid queen song was playing. They was both raised on rock so it was cool.

''tell me about urself fenris!'' said Legion all out of breath and they started to make out on all of teh old skool tapez. 

fenris took off his mouldy patch jacket n flashed some ginger armpit minge, making legion super hot n excited. 

''I am so hot 4 U! Ur the hottest woman I ever saw and also I am a drummer'' said Fenris, kissing legions stubbley face n stroking her hairy arms a lot

''Ive known u for so long now, like 20 minutes, but I have to tell u something'' said legion.

Fenris could feel legions big boner on his back fat.

''what?'' asked fenris

''it's a secret but you must know!'' said Legion

''k'' said fenris

''I am ........ I am a man!'' said Legion, trying not 2 cry

''omg I never knew!'' said Fenris, shocked and he touched teh singer's big cock

''I'm sorry'' said Legion

''it's ok, but are you Norwegian?'' asked Fenris, smiling

''.... umm, yeah I am'' said the singer.

they made sex real hard n listened to real thrash n old skool metal for 2 hours

then they fell asleep 

but Legion was hiding a darker secret...