Krystal is Back!

I want to see her!

I didn't waste time as I put in my nerdy attire and went to the meatshop.

@meatshop

"yo Eunyoung nim, I mean Eunyoung ssi"

"just drop the formality ok. Eunyoung is fine"

"you're here to get the cow?"

"yeah?"

"krystal is not here"

i didn't asked if she's here!

"...."

"she had an accident, she burnt her thighs so she'll be absent for few days"

"that severe?" i asked in a worried tone

"i think so. but she said she'll take care of your orders don't worry"

well I don't think of my orders.

"do you know when will she be coming back?"

"I don't exactly know when"

he put the cow on my truck then I helped him close the store.

"Eunyoung, can I have a favor?"

"yes"

"can you please come here earlier. you are barely just on time for our closing time"

"Ill try. can I also have a favor?"

"sure thing! except if that's about money ok"

"no. Silly. I just want you to tell krystal to take care if you talk with her"

he pat my shoulder

"you don't have to worry dongsae, I will"

dongsae????

'dongsae' I'm somebody's dongsae?

.

.

.

.

surprisingly, i didn't went to the club. and I didn't kill anyone. I just spend the night, looking how püssy tear and eat his meal.

" püssy-ah? "

"roar"

"i think, you'll gonna eat your favorite meal soon"

he roared in excitement.

"just give me time ok" I assured

.

.

.

the next few days, I haven't seen krystal, she's absent. Sulli even show me the pic of her burnt thighs. And its really badly burnt.

by this time, Sulli and I got closer, we always eat lunch together. I sometimes hang out with Luna, key and IU, they are the nerds that are 'nature lovers as well'

at first, they are kinda scared of me, but since Sulli and I are friends, we also got close.

~school grounds~

we are planting some trees and plants in the school garden before the class starts.

"wow hyung! where did you get these plants?"

"there's a forest not far from my house" actually, its from my 'garden'

"really ?? I never knew that there is still forest in the middle of Seoul" key