The Beautiful Girl

You are walking through a serene forest. The twigs breaking beneath you feet causing squirrels to scurry up trees and hide. After a short while you come across a shack that appears to be a tourist trap. The sign reads 'Mystery Hack', the sign confuses you for a second but soon you realise the S  had fallen from the roof. As you walk past you see a beautiful red haired girl wearing blue jeans, a green flannel and a brown hat through the window. You decide to enter the shack and are greeted with "Welcome to the Mystery Shack where the biggest mystery is why you even bothered to come." You smile and reply, "Well I was just looking through the window and I saw something that resembled a beautiful angel" you say blushing slightly knowing that was a dumb thing to say. The girl looks at you and chuckles, "Well I think I just saw someone who is trying cutely hard" she chuckles again, she sounds adorable. You laugh and say, "so how much is the beautiful woman I see before me?" She laughs again, it seems to make all your bad thoughts leave your head, "Well maybe you could buy me a pizza and hang around my place?" You smile not believing it worked, "Sure, where should we meet?"
"The water tower" she replied, "around 6?" You smile and nod before a short 12 year old girl walks around the corner wearing a lit up jumper reading 'Fun Hazard'. She sees you and smiles, "Hey, I'm Mabel" You wave  and smile, "Cool jumper" you reply smiling. She laughs and walks over to the red haired girl before you wave to her and leave.