Day at the Pool

After the night of photoshooting, Wendy let you sleep in her bed. In the morning you, Wendy, Mabel and Dipper decided to go to the pool.

When you get to the pool Wendy and Mabel go to the girls changing rooms to get ready, and you and Dipper go to the guys to get ready.

When you are all done Mabel comes out in a pink swimming costume and Wendy comes out in a green flannel bikini. Dipper looks at Wendy and blushes, you look at him and nudge him gently. He looks away and kicks the floor. You laugh and nudge him again, Wendy looks at you and smiles, "What?"
"Nothing" you reply before kissing her quickly. She smiles and begins to tie up her hair, "What do you wanna do 'lil Bro?" Wendy asks Dipper as she flicks his nose. Dipper shrugs and looks at Wendy's butt as she walks to Mabel, "Hey, you really need to stop doing that, it's kinda creepy. Or just do it when I'm not looking okay?" You say ruffling his hair. He nods and smiles awkwardly.

You walk up to Wendy and hug her from behind, she smiles and spins you around. You then kiss her quickly and smile, she smiles and bites her lip gently. You chuckle and look at her, "I could bite that for you" you say while raising an eyebrow. She chuckles and nods slowly, you chuckle and begin to kiss her and bite her lip gently. She moans softly and you continue to bite gently. Dipper looks at you and feels himself get harder as he hears Wendy moan, he puts his hand over his crotch as his shirts begin to loft slightly. Mabel runs over to Dipper and hits his shoulder making him jump, "What's the matter bro?" Mabel asks while trying to pull his hands from his crotch, "uh... uh... n-nothing just um..." Dipper responds beginning to blush. Mabel shrugs and jumps into the pool, Dipper looks back at you and Wendy and feels himself get fully hard as he sees the side of Wendy's top fall down exposing part of her breast.  You chuckle and look at Wendy's breast, she blushes and pulls it back up, "Awww no fair" you chuckle while trying to pull it back down again. She hits your hand away and looks over at Dipper who is still covering his crotch. You look over at Dipper as well and chuckle slightly, Wendy hits your arm and shakes her head, "Hey, leave him alone. You would have been doing the same if you were him"

"I would have been doing more than covering it if I was him" you say chuckling, "you're disgusting" Wendy says pushing you and laughing. You look over to Dipper and wink, he smiles slightly but continues blushing and covering his crotch. You look over to Wendy then look to the pool,"Do you wanna go for a swim?" You ask while interlocking yours and her fingers, "sure" she responds smiling then looks over to Dipper, "you coming?" She asks, Dipper nods and begins to follow.

When you get in the pool Wendy flicks water at you, you chuckle and flick water back at her. She picks up Dipper and put him on her shoulders, he laughs and starts to kick water at you, you laugh and run to them, covering your face. You push Dipper of, making Wendy fall and pull you down with her. You pull yourself and her back up before brushing her hair out of her face, she smiles and kisses your cheek. You chuckle and kiss her quickly, she laughs and slowly sinks under the water, you raise and eyebrow and watch her. She swims closer and looks up at you from under the water and pulls down your shorts slightly. You smile and keep looking down at her, she pulls them all the way down and then quickly swims away, you laugh and pull your shorts back up and chasing after her. When you catch up, you grab her and laugh before undoing her top and laugh. She tries to grab you but you jump back and laugh, she tries to grab her top but you snatch it and swim away quickly laughing, she tries to chase you but trips and decides to hide herself. You stop and look over at her, she looks up at you and smiles slightly, you chuckle quietly and slowly swim towards her. She smiles and swims towards you and when you meet she lifts herself up and presses against you, you smile and wrap your arms her then begin to kiss her. She smiles while kissing you and wraps her arms around you. After a few seconds she snatches the top off of you and swims away quickly but you grab her by the waist and pull her back to you, she turns and blushes then tries to squirm away but you keep holding her firmly. You smile and lift her out of the water. She blushes and tries to cover herself but you turn her around and start to kiss her and bite her lip gently, she kisses you back but puts her top back on. Mabel and Dipper look at you confused but then see Wendy putting her top back on and look even more confused, Mabel smiles slyly and sinks underwater then swims towards you and Wendy. When Mabel reaches you she bursts out of the water and shouts, "Why are you putting your top back in Wendy?" Wendy blushes and replies, "you'll understand when you're older." Mabel thinks for a second then gasps, "were you doing the" she leans in closer and whispers quietly, "seeeeex?"

"What?! No we were just.... Wait how did you learn about sex?" Wendy asks confused, Mabel shivers remembering Stan teaching her then mutters, "it was a dark day" under her breath. You chuckle slightly and splash a little water at Mabel, Wendy smiles and nuzzles your neck gently. You smile and kiss her neck before looking at Mabel who is cringing at you and Wendy. Wendy laughs and holds you away slightly, "Don't worry Mabel I promise there will be no more gross kissing or anything. Alright?" Mabel thinks then looks up and smiles, "okay!" You look over to Wendy and pout, "no fair" you say sarcastically. Wendy rolls her eyes and hits your chest, you laugh and go for a kiss then look at Mabel and stop. She smiles then walks away, you wait till Mabel had gone then run your hand down Wendy's side stopping just above her butt. She blushes and looks over to you before you rub her butt gently, she blushes deeply and looks away, you smile and grip gently. She jumps slightly and blushes deeper, you smile slightly and lift her head gently, "You're cute when you blush" you say, chuckling slightly. She blushes deeper and you smile slightly, "Stop" you chuckle and kiss her while  still gripping her butt, she smiles and kisses back letting you bite her lip gently. You keep kissing for a few seconds then start to push her gently towards the edge of the pool. When you get to the edge of the pool you lift her up onto the side and begin kissing her again. She kisses back and starts to moan softly as you rub her clit through her panties, you trail kisses to her  neck and start to nibble gently while rubbing softly on her clit. She moans a little louder. She lifts your head and kisses you to mask her moans. Stan walks over to both of you and looks disgusted, you look up and stop rubbing, Wendy slows her panting and looks up also. She rubs her arm and blushes then looks away. Stan shakes his head and walks away, you look at Wendy and chuckle slightly.