Saturday, March 12, 2017

Ok, so I decided to write about only the interesting days because some days are boring.

So, today I was suppose to be at my dad's, but I decided not to go because I don't like going to his house. Brad stayed with mom too. I don't think he likes going to dad's either. So, mom took me and Brad to a doughnut place and it was really good.  Then, she took us to Ikea and I got Christmas lights, a makeup cart, and picture frames for my room. Then, we went to a frozen alcoholic drink place called Narwhal's. Mom got and alcoholic drink and me and Brad got non alcoholic strawberry lemonade smoothies.

Brad drove us home and almost hit a lady and killed us all. I saw my life flash before my eyes. At home, I put pictures in the picture frame, strung the lights in my room, and built the makeup cart. I moved a couple furniture pieces around, too.

Brad's best friend Huck came later and they played on the Xbox. Huck came in my room and chucked a piece of ice at me while recording it on Facebook live. I chucked it back at him and he called me a little fucker. He left and came back and told me I had to go with him and Brad to get McDonald's because my mom said so. Mom was at a bar with some of her friends. I said no, but eventually they talked me into it. So, we left and Huck told me we weren't actually getting McDonald's. We ended up meeting the freshman principal's son and this other dude at our school's football field to play soccer. It was so cold and Seth, the dude who came with the principal's son had rugby shorts on. He's a rugby player in college. Conner(the principal's son) was stoned af. He was so funny though not gonna lie. We only played soccer for a little because it was too cold. We went to the gas station across the street and got candy, then went home. It was pretty fun hanging out with them. I just think it's so funny that the principal's son is a stoner. He's pretty cute though. But unfortunately he's 18 and it would be illegal.

So, yeah. That was my day. Pretty lit. Oh the doctor also increased my intake of Prozac to 20 Milligrams. It makes me freakishly happy, but kinda depressed when it wears off.