What happened? why do I hurt?

~AVERY'S POV~

The last thing I herd was Cole yell "AVERY STAY WITH ME!!" wait did I die?!? I was in a lot of pain but I don't know why. I open my eyes and see that I'm in a hospital bed. Cole ran over to the hospital bed and said "how are you feeling?" " I hurt what happened?" I asked. "Ummmm well you got shot in the side." Said Cole. "Oh how long do I have to be in here?" "About 5 more hours." Cole hugged me trying not to touch my side.

--5 hours later--

I was pushed in a wheelchair to the car then Cole lifted me in the car laying me on his lap. When we got back to the house I went straight upstairs and changed into sweats and a tank top and payed in bed. Cole came up from behind me and pulled me in close to him I turned around and laid my head on his chest. I quickly fell asleep.

--2 weeks later--

My stomach finally healed and I was back to my daily morning workout that i started with the girls. I was up every morning at 6:30am I always told Cole where I was going if I went on a run. "Cole I'm going on my run." I said waking him up. "Ok baby girl stay safe." He replied. O yea I forgot to say me and Cole have a thing. Before i left i grabbed my white gun and put it in the back of my pants so it you cant tell its there. I had on a nike tank top and pink spandex with nike shoes.

I went on my run and went down town then back to the house

I went on my run and went down town then back to the house. When i walk inside i see Cole and the boys in the living room. I walk in and see Cole holding a gun to some guys head that is begging me for help. Cole looks at me then at him and said "She wont help you she is part of my gang." I have gotten pretty used to the fact that i lived with a gang leader and how i know he was going to be killing people for business. I walked over to Cole and took out my gun i said "Cole can i do it this time?" "Fine go for it." The last thing that man said was "NOOOO!" Then i shot him right in the head. I pulled my gun away and walked down stairs to work out. I walked over to the punching bag and started punching and kicking it. I was about to punch it again when a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Cole. "Hey baby girl."he says as he smiles. "Just working out." I replied. "Well I hate to say it but you have to go get ready for a party." "What party?"