Wedding Day

Well today is the day me and Cole will be forever. I woke up to a big group of people taking pictures of me and Cole cuddling. I looked at Cole and he looked at me. I gave him a kiss then we both got out of bed and ran after the gang.

"Oh shit run!!!" They yelled.

We chased the others out of the house and after and hour we came back to the house to get readyfor the wedding. We are having it in our backyard because it is really big. The girls took me upstairs to get ready while the boys took Cole to our room to get ready. They bridesmaid dresses are two light pink dresses that are lynn's and Emmly's and two floral dresses that are for Maddy and Julie.

 They bridesmaid dresses are two light pink dresses that are lynn's and Emmly's and two floral dresses that are for Maddy and Julie

We got dressed then the girls helped with my hair. To be honest they did an amazing job.

I was ready for this I have been waiting for a long time

COLE'S POV

I went to my room with the guys and we got in our tuxedos. I went outside to where it was all set up nice.

People were sitting down in there seats so I walked down the Isle in my spot

People were sitting down in there seats so I walked down the Isle in my spot. I was all ready to go when the music started. The guys were behind me and the girls were on the other side. As the music starts playing two little girls walk down the Isle throwing pedals. I then see Avery answer she is so damn beautiful. She is smiling so big it's hard to tell it's her. When she gets to her spot the speech begins and then we look each other in the eyes and smile. Cole said his vowells first "Avery since day one when u moved in with me I wanted you to be mine. I have never felt this way or been this way with anyone else. I was so happy when I fist could call you mine. I really want to last with you and maybe have a family. I'm glad to say that you are a part of me and my gang. I also am glad that the gang gets along with you. I love you baby girl and I always will." Before I said mine I hugged Cole and then started "From the first day I saw you I thought I was never going to like you, but it turns out I love you. You are an amazing husband and someone that I am definitely keeping. Cole when I thought I lost you I hated myself because I thought it was my fault. I love waking up to your cuddles and knowing that you are by my side. I love you Cole for ever and ever."