Chapter one part 2 (Maurice aka Blaze)

looks/ description: Blaze is a the doppleganger of Rapheal. He is 6'0 and is 22 years old. HIs skin complexion is dark green and his body type is a bit on the stout side but not too massive. His eyes are of course a very very light green with a dark green rim around the edges of them. If he was still human he would look similar to the picture above but have a bit more facial hair on his chin and a more adult appearance rather than a teenager. He also would have a tapered cut with designs on the side.

Blaze usually wears a bright red vest when he is out and about but puts on his assassin's uniform when he is assigned to a specific mission. He main colors that he wears are basically red, crimson red and black. His assassins jacket is fully black but has crimson red on the corners of the sleeves, hood, and bottom of the jacket.

Personality: 

Blaze has a very wild and outgoing personality. Independence and confidence just shine out of him. If someone tries to break these traits from him then there will be some major issues, but at the same time he doesn't mind doing it to someone else. It makes him feel more in control of the person or whatever situation that they are in.  He has a very trained mind of thought to everything he says or does in any current situation. Blaze is very expressive and likes to show others how expressive he can really be even if he is not the center of attention. He may come off as a blunt or even a smooth talker to some people because of how he talks and presents himself. His communication skills and fast thinking with others is so well that he can easily gain trust from a complete stranger if you give him a week to do so. That's why Blaze's position on the team is the gather information about their victim on a personal level.

 Even though Blaze is very social, smooth talking, critical thinker but he still has his flaws. He could come off as a bit overbearing to some people and not even realize he is doing so. He also has trouble with authority. Of course he respects Blade as the leader but sometimes he just wants to do his own thing which sometimes ticks Blade off causing some conflict. Also out of all of this he has a tendency to worry. He might not appear that he is worried or troubled but deep down he is a nervous wreck. At a young age he forced himself this flaw believing " if I don't show my flaw maybe others won't notice it either.... " He hides it with his classic grin and jokes so no one would think of him as a mess or better yet weak.

My name is Maurice...

Maurice was the second out of the Assassins to end up in the orphanage at the age of 12. Maurice of course didn't have the perfect life, he lived in the downtown area of New York where most of the crime originates. He lived with his single mother and his little sister Jane. He never knew or even seen his father. Every time he would ask about him his mother would shake her head and say, "You don't need to know that man Maurice, ya got me and yo sista, and that's all ya ever need. Not your daddy.." and would just leave him at that. His mother wasn't always there to watch them since she had two jobs to support their household. This was where Maurice over time built his independence. He was the one who basically watched over his little sister when he was old enough to, cooking, cleaning, even picking out their outfits for the next day for school. But when he got to the age of 9 he started to feel like he wanted to be a part of something rather than being in the house all day and being a "mom" so to say to his little half sister.

So he decided to hangout with the older gang member teens that went to his school. He felt excepted and he had someone to look up to that wasn't his mom which pleased him. Over the past couple months Maurice started to rebel against his mother and neglect his sister.  He would sneak out of his house to join his gang members and just chill like smoke some weed or drink a beer or two, talk to girls. He then would come back home looking a wreck and his mother would punish him anyway possible but of course he would still sneak out and do what he wanted to do. During his last night at the house his mother and him had a heated argument about his lifestyle."I TOOK CARE OF MYSELF AND JANE... WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER ME?" He snapped while glaring down at her since his mother was a very short woman. " I was never happy with you and you aren't my family... Jane isn't even my full sister. The streets are my home, they take care of me, more than you ever did.." He growled in her face spitting a bit. His mother was silent. She took a deep breath while slightly looking up at her only son. "Okay..." Maurice blinked a bit in confusion. "What?" "I did the best I could with you... I tried to give you a better life than I had... I worked two jobs just to support your sister and your ungrateful tail and this is what you do to me...? I realized that I some how messed up with you.. and Im sorry but you're not staying in my house anymore. You're so called family is dangerous and you could end up dead. Or even worse.. me or your sister. I say this over and over again but you still don't listen to me." she said as she started tearing up. Maurice was confused yet angry. "Where am I going? To Auntie's house?" He asked while crossing his arms. "No.. I  called child services." She sighed while wiping her face. "They should be here to pick you up in a couple minutes.. your suitcase is by the door." she said while tilting her head towards it.

"Mommy... what's going on?" Jane asked while looking at her and her older brother. Then there was a knock on the door. Maurice's mom opened the door and the people assigned to take him were waiting outside the door. "Maurice Goodwin.. It's time to go.." They said while smiling a bit at him. Maurice blinked a bit not knowing what to say or what to do. "Maurice?" Jane called out while looking confused as well. Maurice looked at his mom who was crossing her arms not wanting to look at him. He sighed and looked back at Jane. "Im leaving alright.. I promise I'll won't be gone for long.." he explained. Jane smiled a bit and then hugged him tightly. Maurice hugged her back sighing a bit before letting her go. He walked past his mother not saying anything going with the people to his new home.

Maurice when he first got there was a bit of an outsider until he met a another person like him, Ethan, aka Blade. He was still hurt that his mother did this to him but he was always optimistic that he wouldn't be there forever. Not until a couple weeks later on the news a rival gang group did a shoot out which ended up permanently injuring his mother which made her bedridden.  His sister on the other hand was sent to live with their aunt in Maryland. Maurice was just left there by the rest of his family, because they basically blamed him for his mother's demise. Time after time again he would would think of the past wondering what life would be like if he only listened. He stuffed down these worries thinking that they would resolve the issue, at least.. he thought it would work.