The stalkings

Mel 

December 23, 1965

It's been about a month since me and Milo last talked. I think he's gone crazy. He keeps going on and on about these films. He even tries to convince me to kill me family! I've seen him watching me walk to school, watching me in class or church. I've even caught him watching me through my window! I think he's stalking me...
I walked onto my front porch to see an envelope folded, sitting neatly on my patio. I picked it up and walked inside. I walked upstairs to my room and started to tear open the envelope. Inside was a letter written very tidily. My eyes widened as I read what it said.
Dear, Joey
Josephine, my love I will never forget you even after I kill my family. If I'm lucky Bughuul might even let me take you with me! But you won't watch the films so I can't... please start talking to me again Joey. I love you. I'll do whatever it takes to get you back, even kill.
                           Sincerely, Milo

I threw the letter across the room, with a trembling hand. What was Milo planning on doing?! What happened to my best friend? He's going crazy.
Maybe I could talk to his mom. I could tell her he needs to get help. I walked outside and hopped on my bike and started to ride towards Milo's house.
Once, I got there I knocked on the front door. Bethany (Milo's mom) answered the door and smiled warmly at me.
"Hello Josephine dear, Milo isn't here right now" she smiled.
"Actually, I didn't come here to see Milo I need to talk to you about something" I confessed.
"Take a seat" she offered.
I walked inside and took a seat at her dining room table. I explained to her what's been happening but shockingly she didn't look surprised.
"Milo's a lonely boy" she stated "he gets attached easily".
I didn't tell her about the films or the letter, I didn't want her to think he was the "spawn of satin" or something.
"I'll talk to him later" I said, walking out the door.
Hey guys sorry this was such a short chapter I hoped you liked it anyways tho ✌🏽