l

"Megan, have you been doing squats?"

I turned around from my weights and shot Namjoon a look. I peered into a nearby mirror and then back to namjoon.

"Were you checking out my ass?" I asked teasingly bending over for my water bottle wiggling my ass.

"Just noticing your progress. Did you want to do drinks tonight? We haven't drunk since that time at the bar."

"I don't know.. you know how I can get.."

"Come on, live a bit. It'll be just the two of us and maybe some action movies."

"I live all the time. Drinks at your house, 8 pm, and order chicken!"

I continued to lift the weights glancing behind me at him, sweat dripping off his forehead and his eyes concentrated. I felt the bar slip from my hands and a loud bang echoed. The ringing in my ears made it hard to hear, Namjoon moving towards me with alarmed expressions. I couldn't hear anything, he grabbed my arm and pulled me right in front of him.

"Megan?! Are you okay?"

"My heart hurts."

"Your heart? Do you have heart problems?!"

I shook my head and reassured him I was alright before heading to the change room. I sat down on the bench in the ladies change room with a hand on my heart, the beat was hard and I even felt a little turned on.