t

"Since when did you drink this much?" Namjoon asked recycling another bottle as I reached for another one.

"Since I have pains too!" I slurred happily.

"Pains?" His eyes were now on the TV screen as indie ran away from evil Germans. This was his favorite movie of all time, and we always watched it.

"Loving someone who loves someone else!"

"Who do you love?" he asked taking a sip of his beer.

"A tree! And the fairies are stealing it away from me!"

"Faries?" He looked at me, fixing my strap.

I felt dizzy, almost knocking over the bottle in front of me. I pulled my hair out of its pony and ruffled it around. I began to crawl towards Namjoon and found myself leaning against him.

"Namjooooon. The Chicken is gonna make me fat! I need to work out now~"

"Megan the gym is closed, plus you are drunk."

"We could always work out~"

"I think it's time you sleep. It is already 4 in the morning."

I pushed Namjoon down underneath me and climbed on top. My legs were straddling his hips and he looked so good underneath me, I smiled down at him as he tried to get me off him. All the motions made my world distort and suddenly the back of my throat stung. Black, that is what happened next and I knew It was okay to sleep then and there.