Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

Taylor's POV

Sexual scenes occur in this chapter. You were warned :) enjoy

"You can't just use Lola, Iz. That's wrong. Lola is a sweet girl," I argue as I sit in the car at the gas station waiting for Harry to pump gas.

"I'm not using her. Liam just saw it as interesting that I was bi curious," She remarks.

"Iz how do you know that?' I sigh.

"I know because this is college and his eyes were all over me," She defends.

"I just don't want you to hurt Lola. She hasn't done anything to you," I say with a scowl.

"I won't I promise. As long as Liam sees that I'm edgy then I'll drop the whole thing," She replies.

"I dunno Iz. But I have to go," I tell her.

We then hang up and Harry gets back into the car. It was finally the Monday of Thanksgiving break (or fall break because it was the UK). We were headed to his mom's house for dinner and to spend the week there.

"Why do you celebrate Thanksgiving if you're English?" I question.

"Gemmie did a project on it once at school two years ago and she was absolutely facisnated by the idea that Americans give thanks. She thought we should do it too. My mum thought it was a lovely idea so we have been doing. It's a nice cultural spin,' He explains.

"That's sweet,' I say with a small smile.

_______________________________________________

"I want to pour it,' Gemma says as we stand in the kitchen making brownies with her.

"Ok go ahead. I'll be right here to make sure you don't spill it," Harry tells her. He was wearing a pink apron at her disposal. It was weird to see a man with tattoos and piercings wearing a fluffy pink apron.

"I did it!" She chimes.

Harry helps her put the bowl back onto the counter and then places the pan into the oven. It would take about a half an hour to bake so Gemma decided to go watch Dr. Who while we waited. I begin to clean up and so does Harry. I lean against the counter for a moment and swipe my finger across the bowl. I then take my whole finger and lick it clean.

"Are you really teasing me?' Harry asks.

'What ever do you mean?" I say innocently. I then repeat what I had done before and purposly leave chocolate at the edge of my mouth.

"Ms. Taylor are you sure you wanna do that?" He purrs.

"Do what?" I say blankly as I jump up onto the counter.

"You know what,' He growls.

His tongue trails across my jawline until he reaches the corner of my mouth. He places a kiss there and then proceeds to remove the chocolate. His hands make their way to my hips as he stands inbetween my legs. He starts to kiss me roughly and then his lips move to my neck.

"What if Gemma walks in,' I warn.

"Ughh fine. You're such a tease," He says and then lifts me off the counter. His hand the smacks my butt gently and I yelp.

'Harry," I say push him lightly.

"You know what sounds like fun,' He says and his hands trail up my body.

"I hate you right now,' I laugh.

He smiles and then Gemma runs into the room. We look at her and she begins to describe the doctor Who episode to us. After a moment she notices how Harry is holdng onto me,