Chapter 39

Chapter 39:

Songs for this chapter- Adore You by Miley Cyrus and Truly Madly Deeply by One Direction

Harry's POV

"Breathe," Louis reminds me as the taylor does the last touches on my suit.

"I just..I can't believe I am getting married in an hour," I say nervously.

"I thought you would be the last of us, to be quite honest," Liam jokes.

"You'll be great. It'll be great," Louis reassures me.

I sigh as I now pace back and forth. I was getting married to the most perfect girl in this whole universe and you bet I was nervous as hell.

"Harry, you look so handsome," My mother gushes after Liam let her in.

"Thank you mum," I reply and she kisses me on the cheek.

"Are you ready?" She questions.

"As I'll ever be," I sigh.

"You'll be fine. I can't wait to see my baby get married," She starts to tear up.

"Yeah there's only about forty five minutes," I mention.

"I am going to sit down. Good luck son," She tells me and then gives me a warm embrace.

I let her linger for a minute and then she finally decides to walk off teary eyed. Liam, Zayn, and Louis were all putting their finishing touches on their look as I stood by nervously. The place we had picked to get married in was very elegant, a five star resort. Our colors were red and white due to Taylor's choosing. She wanted something to match the ring I bought her. My suit was black with a red tie and white shirt underneath. I had removed my piercings just for today and all my tattoos were hidden well. This needed to be perfect, especially for her. I felt as if I hadn't seen her in weeks when in all reality I kissed her goodbye this morning. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this.

"Harry. It's time to go," Liam tells me, shaking me away from my thoughts.

"This is it," I sigh but I doubt I could ever prepare myself mentally for this moment.

"Here," Liam says and then hands me a small bottle.

It was a shot to take away wedding nerves. I recognize it from every cheesy wedding movie I have ever seen. I down it quickly and follow behind Liam. He then leaves me to make it to the alter first. I see all the bridesmaids and groomsmen line up as I enter the room. All of the guest look at me as I go to stand at the front of the hall. I clear my throat nervously as the wedding march begins to play. I can feel my breathing hitch as I see the first set of people walk into the room.

It was Niall and Liam side by side since Taylor had insisted him to be her maid of honor. Both of them hand their hands behind their backs as they made it to the front of the room. They part ways and then Isabelle and Zayn walk in side by side. They smile as they come apart. Finally Louis and Lola walk in and then part ways. Gemma follows behind tossing flower pedals across the floor. I smile at her as she then finds her seat the front next to my mother.

But because Gemma was the last of the wedding party I knew what was to come next. Taylor to be escorted by her father. I try to keep myself composed but then I see her. She was wearing the most beautfiul white gown. It had sheer sleeves with little flower patterns. It then cut down to her upper body with the purest white fabric. The train was long with the sheer material overlapping the white. She had beautiful red flowers in her bouquet as well as red trimming across the top of her dress. Her veil was white with the red trimming and her hair was in a gorgeous up do. She was my wife and on her arm was her father.