Chapter 3: Assembly

You were walking down the hallway towards the lunchroom and nearly missed the snort like snicker coming from behind you. You turned your head towards the noise an eyebrow raised slightly your hands stuffed in your pockets, you noticed the Boys locker room door sway so slightly as if someone had just went in.

Your eye's narrowed suspicious before you walked back slowly, worried about Robbie. You instantly heard the music from the radio playing from Robbie's radio before you heard the running water.

You knew you couldn't go into the boys locker room but, you couldn't resist the urge to check on your crush even if you ran the risk of seeing him naked. You just felt like something bad was about to happen, and you couldn't shake off the feeling.

You put a hand to the door debating on whether you should or shouldn't go in to check on him. You were about to pull on the handle to go in when you stopped yourself "No. No what if....what if he's fine e and I'm overreacting?" You asked yourself and scoffed at yourself thinking of Robbie in danger.

Then you thought back your worried expression back "But what about that dick head Trevor? He knows that he...oh god" you said and the moment you finished the thought and grabbed the handle you heard a few shouts and laughter insued before you heard Robbie's shout of protest.

"Robbie!" You cried before you opened the door quickly, you didn't take a moment to take in the boys locker room and how it had a larger bathroom then the girls even if they didn't spend as long as the girls inside.

You stumbled into the shower area and immediately you caught sight of Robbie's radio still playing never gonna get it. You looked around before you looked to the right seeing one of trevor's little bitches smirking down the hallway before his mouth went to a 'O' as he caught sight of you.

You saw someone squirming in his arms but, he only had a leg of the person.

"Trevor! Get your ass off of him!" You yelled down the hall running towards them.

But, you weren't fast enough as you heard Trevor yell dumb, stupid shit about Robbie's last name. You burst through the doors and you were horrified to see that it was the while senior population of the central high school watching as Robbie skidded down into the middle of the gym naked and obviously embarrassed.

Everyone was silent the shock getting the best of them and the principal did nothing nor did the many teachers in the gym. No one moved a muscle but, you. Trevor's little bitches blocked your way and you felt your eye's water as you witnessed your friends and in front of his peers Naked and Alone.

You covered your mouth in horror before everyone began laughing like crazy. You were surprised by the sheer amount of heartless people there were in this horrid school. You immediately rushed over towards Robbie ignoring everyone's laughter at Robbie's obvious mental torture.

You were stripping off your extra large sweater you had worn to school due to the warm weather showing your tank top underneath. Robbie saw you coming towards you his lips in a frown and his face red in embarrassment, he could hardly look at you as you gave him the Sweater.

He mouthed a 'thank you' before he rushed to the boys locker room door again with you behind him. The laughter and shouts still going people choking on their laughter so bad as we're the boys you were running towards.

Robbie pulled one handle but it wouldn't budge and everyone only laughed harder while you pulled the other for him. You looked at him sadly tears blurring your vision for your friend, before he ran into the locker room.

The boys who threw him out laughed at this as did everyone else, You closed the locker room door turning to glare furiously at a laughing Trevor.

He didn't expect you to smack him right across the face before delivering a crushing blow to his manhood. He doubled over in pain his laughter gone replaced with mons of agony as he clutched his probably bleeding crotch.

Nearly everyone froze at that sudden movement and many snorted, you then turned to the others and they immediately turned their own manhood away but one had the nerve to stare at your chest longer then he should've.

You had no time to deal with him as you yanked open the door to the locker room. You immediately called for your friend "Robbie!?" You called desperately.

You searched for him desperately and looked all over "Robbie please! I'm so sorry about this! There all idiots." You yelled for him.

Robbie wasn't answering you. You went back to the showers where his radio had been and you stepped into the showers to take the black radio from the ledge. Hello by Lionel Richie now played softly in the locker room.

Is it me your looking for...
I can see it in your eye's
I can it in your smile

You clutched the Radio to you feeling the drops of water soak through your top slowly. You turned the Radio off slowly before you set the radio down and continued your search for Robbie your best friend.

Where could he have gone?

"Robbie?!!" You called throughout the school building.