WHAT THE TITS

How ya diddly doin' my fellow weirdos and so just HOLY SHIT FRICK ASS N' TITS 100 FUCKIN' READS *lights flowey on fire*

  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH*evil laughter continues as desperate shrieking is heard in the background* NO BUT SERIOUSLY HOLY DAMN, out of all the fanfics I've written I thought this one would get the least reads XD but the utter fact that I've reached 100 reads kinda restores my faith in writing, so thank you all so much for reading this y'all are awesome but now continuing onward.

  I have a feelin' y'all are gonna like this one ;)

  I was lying in the soft and powdery snow, my hood up and my hands behind my head. The cool crisp air turned my cheeks and nose red, causing them to sting a bit but I didn't mind. I've been lying here for a while, the large, bright sun finally penetrated the strong veil of fog, causing it to completely evaporate within a few minutes, now that the veil was gone the mountains were easily visible, the snow glittering like a peaceful lake on a hot summer day, and everyone seemed to be in a happy mood still, which was good. Now I usually don't enjoy sunshine to much but the sun seemed to put me in a state of relaxation and happiness, and I was willing to enjoy this very rare moment.

  I glanced over at the one named Cross, he was sitting by a tree in the snow, he was a bit more shy than the others but that's alright, I completely get it. I was real shy when I was a kid, mainly cause I was so afraid of messing shit up, every time I did something wrong even in the slightest way like if I started crying I was teased for it. This of course made me fear my own emotions, which resulted in me hiding them and becoming the blank faced person I am today. I never smiled in front of other people or even said anything with emotion, but I seem to be doin' better now.

  He glanced my way and our gazes locked, he blushed and buried his face ever deeper into his scarf, I noticed that whenever he gets embarrassed or shy the fur on his hood would floof up, I smirked at this, it was kinda cute.

  "Cross! Come look at the ice! You look so lonely over there!" Blueberry shouted at him, gesturing to come over,

  "O-Okay..." he said hesitantly as he got up and walked over to Blue, his footsteps emitting a crunching sound in the snow.

  The area that they were in was a small pool connected to the creek, and right beside it was a tall steep cliff, the pool itself was incredibly deep, making it the perfect diving spot in the summer.

  Blueberry started chatting with Cross as soon as he got over there, what they were talking about? I have no idea.

  I glanced at the top of the cliff to see Fell had climbed to the top,

  "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!" He shouted in triumph,

  "N-No you're not-t." Error stared blankly,

  "FUCK YOU!" He yelled back,

Hehe, skelefight.

  ~Cross's POV~

  "Isn't the ice so cool?! I wonder if we stared down there long enough if we could see a fish!" Blueberry babbled on about something else but I had dozed off and found myself staring at the ice, it was extremely slippery, especially after the sun came out and had melted the top ever so slightly.

  "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!"

  I looked up to see Fell on top of the cliff grinning to himself,

  "N-No you're not-t." Error said,

  "FUCK YOU!" Fell yelled, as he did this he leaned forward slightly to flip him off, but as he did this a large piece of the cliff broke off and began to speed down toward us.