Toni and Liam: At Nando's.

Toni walked into Nando's and took her hat off. She stood at the bar and ordered a hot chocolate, her usual. Then she took it to a table and sat down with her laptop. She saw that every table was full. She was halfway through her hot chocolate when somebody tapped her shoulder.

She turned around to see a boy with chocolate brown hair, dark eyes and a cute smile.

"Excuse me, but you're in my seat," He smiled to her and pulled out a seat.

"Oh, Gosh I'm sorry!" Toni quickly picked up her laptop and hot chocolate and rushed to pick up the rest of her things.

"It's alright, you can sit here too," he showed her a chair and pulled it out for her.

When she sat down, he pushed the chair in for like the gentleman he was.

"Hi, I'm Liam, Liam Payne," Liam said.

"I'm Toni," She put her hand on the coffee table. Liam put his hand on hers and smiled. She had butterflies in her stomach. They started talking about music and movies. '

'My favourite singer is Katy Perry.'' Toni said, smiling at Liam.

''Really? Cool! I like her too.'' Liam agreed with her.

''Something else we have in common.'' she winked at him.

''Yeah, that's a good thing.'' Liam smiled at her.

When Liam had paid for both of their drinks, they walked outside.

"So, hopefully, I will see you later," Toni asked and shoved her hat over her curly, dirty blonde hair.

"Yes, hopefully." Liam wrote numbers quickly down on her hand.

"If you ever want to watch a movie or cuddle, give me a call," Liam winked at her and smiled cheekily.

"Will do!" she laughed. She stood up on her tip-toes. They both leaned in and kissed each other passionately, it was a shock, but a wonderful shock.

"You're beautiful," Liam said after he pulled away.

_

Hello! Hope you liked it! This one was written by my friend, Jen ( @MissMalik) because she wanted to write one. Hope you didn't mind? :)

-Amber x