Ashley and Liam: Concert Fun.

''Ashley! If you don't get your butt over here -!'' Ashley's friend, Leah yelled upstairs at her.

''Coming!'' Ashley screamed back.

''Good.'' Leah muttered when she appeared.

They picked up their jackets, mobiles, tickets and purses and left the house.

''This is gonna be so cool!'' Leah cried, happily.

''Yeah. And I'm glad I'm not wearing a dress.'' Ashley tugged her top down and kicked her Converse at the curb.

''So am I!'' Leah said, clapping her hands together.

''Honestly Leah, why are you so happy? It's not like we're gonna meet them.'' she rolled her eyes.

''Well, you never know!'' Leah shrugged.

Ashley looked at her friend.

''What? You never know!'' Leah defended herself.

''Yeah, you're right. Come on.'' Ashley took her by her arm and they went to the concert venue.

When they got there, they handed in their tickets and got in their places.

''Hello London!'' Harry's voice echoed out towards them. All around them, girls screamed.

''The first song we're singing is One Thing, hope you like it everyone!'' Liam yelled over the roar.

''Whoo!'' Ashley couldn't stop herself from screaming.

''Ashley! I thought we agreed no fan-girling?!'' Leah scowled at her.

''I know, I couldn't help it!'' Ashley looked ashamed.

''Oh well. Doesn't matter. Hey, let's get closer to the stage!'' Leah grabbed her arm and they ran, pushing through the crowd towards the stage.

Suddenly, they were right on top of the stage staring at the boys.

''We saw you two and we decided to let you come up here.'' Harry winked at Leah.

''Well... thanks!'' Ashley grinned at Liam, who put his arm around her waist. She squealed inwardly.

''What are your names then?'' Liam asked her.

''Ashley and Leah,'' she sighed, staring at his eyes.

''Wanna sing with us?'' Niall asked them.

''Do we ever!'' they yelled in response.

The boys laughed and then the music to the next song played.

''I Wish!'' Leah exclaimed. It was one of her favourite songs.

''Yep!'' Liam pulled Ashley closer.

Well, you never know! Leah's voice echoed through her mind.

True, that. She sighed content. This is what she had dreamed about.

She smiled at Liam and giggled at herself.

You never know.

_

Aaah, I'm really bad! I haven't done any One Shots!! I'm really really really sorry for taking so long! Feel free to poke me with a carrot.

Amber x