Home

Home is where your heart is...

Where you feel safe from all the negative things in the world...

The place where you feel like you belong...

I've never felt like I belonged anywhere. I've been all over the place. Jumping from house to house.

I do know that home will always be where my mom is. She has been the one thing that has stayed the same in every house. She was the one who took care of me. (My mom and dad got divorced, I go and stay with dad during the summer.)

I moved to Keansburg, NJ when I was four. I stayed for 5 years before moving with my mom back to North Carolina. After 1 year, I moved to where I am currently residing... Iowa.

Every where I go, I feel like I don't belong. I'm too different. I felt like an "alien." I felt like people were always staring at me as if I had a big ghastly green head and long snake like fingers.

But I've never felt more at home then I do now. I love I'm a small house. Two bedrooms. 1 bath. Garage. The essentials.

I have friends for the first time ever. (We will get to that in the future.)

I do great in school.

But I still feel out of place.

Walking on a tightrope.

Waiting for the slight push of wind to slam me into a concrete ground.

I know I have a home.

But is it really a HOME?