C Mission #1-p2

As the teams met up at the gates, Hinata could clearly see that Sakura was talking with Naruto as the two headed to the gates together.

I wonder..... does he love her? Hinata looked down slightly as she twiddled her thumbs together, her pale eyes downcast before she forcefully turned her body to go talk to Shino.

"Ah.... S-Shino-kun." Her soft voice twinkled a but as she looked up at the tall boy, making him turn his attention on her.

"Yes Hinata san?" Tilting his head he adjusted his glasses as she looked away.

"Ano..... Do you think... w-well uhm.... do you think n-n-naruto-kun likes Sakura-chan?" Stumbling and fumbling a bit with her words, she looked up at him.

"Well.... I don't know Hinata. I really don't." Shino answered back softly as he patted her head, bringing her into a comforting hug.

Her petite body relaxed into his arms as she wrapped her arms around his stomach. Burying her face into his chest as she instantly felt the warmth spread everywhere on her body.

--

As Sakura arrived with Naruto she went straight to Tazuna, the blonde following behind silently. His eyes were a shade darker with spots of red but quickly vanished as he kept a primal urge to himself, watching as Sakura walked. Her hair swaying and it seemed like her hips were swaying a bit or was it always like that?

"Tazuna-San. We are To escort you correct?" Sakura asked as she folded her arms.

"Yeah! You kids better pro-escort me home!" Tazuna almost slipped up as he started to sweat under the small blonde's icy blue eyes.

Sakura cocked her head to the side but ignored his slip up, her eyes scanned his frame as she sighed as walked away towards Kakashi, her hand held by Naruto as he followed.
Passing Sasuke as his dark onyx eyes caught their hands, his fist tightened slightly as his skin crawled. That..... when did she become uninterested in me? The young raven thought as he glared at Naruto.
As if feeling the glare Naruto turned his head giving a smirk as he pulled Sakura back a bit making her slow down and stop.

"What is it Naruto?" She asked softly as she looked at the blonde.

"Nothing really, I just wanted a hug." Naruto chirped out as he sent a subtle glare to Sasuke.

"Oh... alright then." Holding her pale, slightly muscular arms out, she smiled.

Naruto wrapped his arms around her as he laid his chin on her shoulder, glaring Sasuke down making the boy glare right back with fury as he clenched his fist.

"Okay kiddies! Time to go!" Kakashi called out as he yawned lazily. His eye drooped a bit as he started to walk, his team following behind. The trees blew in the wind gently as the two teams and client were walking, some talking commenced but not a peep from Team 7.

The sun beat down at them with a fury of a hawk as the rays blinded a fews vision, lavender looked up and looked back down, towards her laced up boots as she walked. "Ano.... K-Kakashi San. Where are we going?" Her timid voice rose as she twiddled her thumbs.

"The Land of the Waves, we will be helping Tazuna return home."

Do we need two teams for it? A small cherry blossom narrowed her eyes as she had her slim fingers on her kunai, Naruto looked at her tense body as he placed his hand on his shoulder, as if stretching, he grabbed three kunai from the hidden sleeves.
His sharp blue eyes were glancing around as he saw a puddle, the heat waves rising up around them.

Sakura also noticed the puddle yet she didn't say anything, holding Naruto's sleeve as her heart pounded loudly in her chest. Nimble fingers slipped a kunai out as she watched it happen in slow motion.