Drarry Prophet Reviews

I have been invited to join this wonderful community celebrating all​ things Drarry and just had to jump on the bandwagon. (DrarryCentral )    In this chapter, anyone who is currently reading this book can give an opinion on it. Just no spoilers, please!

Title: Let Me Love You

Author: VeelaNoodle

Type: Chaptered

State: On going

Rating: PG-13

Wordcount: Currently 23,000 upwards but ongoing.

Warnings: This book explores a lot deeper themes than from what I have read from other fanfic's, PTSD is often touched upon. Without spoiling it, Harry almost engages in sex which he then later goes on to regret.

Summary: Harry was returning to Hogwarts alone, Hermione being recognised as a crucial player in the Ministry's efforts of returning the wizarding world to its former Glory. Ron, after discovering Ice Cream when on an outing in Muggle London, Immediately asked for a loan from George to set up an Ice Cream shop next to Weasleys Wizarding Weezes. The few seventh years that returned were given their own common room.

                     The Room Of Requirement being charmed to stay in a permanent state, finally giving the Room an official purpose. This meant that Harry had to deal with Malfoy more than ever, while allso not having his two closest friends to help him cope.  When Harry manages to involve himself with dark people with darker intentions the last remaining façade of normality slips away.

And of Harry is being perfectly honest he doesn't bloody care.

Tags: 8th year,
           Teacher/Professor
           Dark
           Angst/Drama
           Smut (PWP)
           Fluff

Quote:  "A small part of Harry wondered if this was what Voldemort felt when Neville killed Nagini, not something which you dearly cared about dying, Harry had plenty of experience with that. But the Horcrux side of the pain. When you had invested a part of your very soul into another being, put every ounce of trust into something and for it to then be ripped out of you, destroyed. For the sight that was on front of Harry not only chilled him to the bone, but filled him with a fiery anger that he knew would never fully be extinguished."

After I have concluded this fanfiction I will add another chapter where readers can discuss my story with no reservations about revealing spoilers. E.g: Favourite plot points, least favourite scenes, etcetera.

Hope you enjoy readers.

~TheVeelaNoodle