Continuation of the lemon part 2

(A/N)-  OML!  1K READS?!  THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!  Seriously, you guys are what keeps this story going!  You are all amazing, and I love you all!  Have fun reading this chapter! <3

--Your POV--

It's been about 2 months since I revealed that the baby was a boy.  The doctors are saying it's due soon, so Gladion has been following me around, and not letting me leave Aether Paradise,     so I've basically moved there.

I walked up the stairs and into the baby room, and saw Gladion putting a Silvally plush in the bed.  I snickered.  "Gladion?  What are you doing?"  I asked, walking to him.  He froze.  "N-Nothing!  I just want little Guz to have some Silvally things.  We can't have him scared of Silvally, now can we?"  I said, kissing me.  "Hm, guess not."  I said, sitting in the armchair.  Gladion kneeled on the floor in front of the chair and put his hands on my very pregnant belly.  "Has he been doing anything?"  "Yeah, he moves a bunch, occasionally gets hiccups too."  I giggled.  "Well, I'm glad I got the baby room done, and the other baby things bought..."  Gladion looked around.

He got up.  "Are you hungry?  I can make some dinner,"  I got up.  Jeez, it's getting REALLY hard to get up from sitting down now... "Yeah, that sounds great!"  "What do you want?"  "How about some Grilled cheese?"  "Your wish is my command."  He grabbed my hand, and helped me go down the stairs.  Once we got downstairs, I sat down on the couch, and Sylveon jumped up next to me.  She put her paw on my stomach, and looked up at me with a worried expression.  "Sylvie?"  "Don't worry Sylveon, he'll be coming soon."  I said, patting my stomach.  Sylveon seemed to smile.  "Veon!"  "Dinner, is served."  Gladion said, handing me a plate of foodstuffs.  "Thanks babe!"  "No problem"  He said, laying down two bowls of Pokebeans.  Sylveon hopped off the couch, and started munching away.  "Dinner time Silvally!"  Gladion said, sending Silvally out.  Silvally barked happily, and started gobbling the Poekeans.

--Gladion's POV--

I grabbed the remote and flicked on the TV.  A Eevee special came on, and Sylveon poked her head up, ears twitching.  She suddenly ran over to (Y/N), started freaking out.  I turned off the TV, and Sylveon was still freaking out.  "Whelp, I wasn't the TV..."  I said, walking up to Sylveon.  She started jumping on me, and then started pawing at (Y/N)'s stomach.  "What are you doi-"  All of a sudden, (Y/N) gripped the couch.  She screamed.  I ran over, and grabbed (Y/N).  I felt sweat, and (Y/N) tensed up.  "Gl-Gladion!  The baby!"  She screamed, Sylveon and Silvally freaking out, running around the living room, knocking things over.  My face was flushed of color.  "A-Are you su-"  "YES!"  (Y/N) screamed.  I took a deep breath, and sent out Golbat.  "Golbat!  Go get Hau, Lillie, Professor Kukui, and Guzma to come to the hospital!  Get them NOW!"  I said, pointing to an open window.  Golbat flew out as fast as it could.  

I grabbed my phone, and dialed 911.  "This is 911, what's your emergency?"  "My girlfriend just went into labor!"  "Ok sir, what's your location?"  "Aether Paradise!"  I said, my voice shaking.  "We've dispatched an ambulance to your location.  Please stay on the line."  "Sylveon!  Go get a cold washcloth!"  I said, pointing to the kitchen, and Sylveon ran off.  "Sir, the ambulance is very close, try and stay calm."  "O-ok."

Not 2 minutes later, the ambulance arrived, and I got Silvally to carry her outside.  Sylveon followed.  

--About 20 minutes later--

We finally arrived at the hospital, and they took (Y/N) back to a room.  I followed, and I called Silvally back to it's pokeball.  They let Sylveon back, since she's small, and a fairy type.  (Y/N) had already started experiencing crazy bad contractions.  They made me and Sylveon put on some special hats and masks.  

--20 excruciating minutes later--

I heard the cry of my baby.  I broke down in happy tears, and Sylveon started making happy sounds.  He had platinum blonde hair, and emerald eyes.  

Once they got him cleaned off, they gave him to (Y/N).  "Oh Gladion, he looks like you!"  She said, smiling at Guzma and happy crying.  The nurses cleaned up (Y/N), and moved us to a visiting room, wheeling (Y/N) on a hospital bed.  When we got in, they put baby Guz in a special little thing.  (I don't know what they call it lol)  

About 15 minutes later, Lillie, Hau, Professor Kukui, and Guzma walked in.  Lillie hugged (Y/N).  "Oh, (Y/N)!  I'm so proud of you!"  Professor Kukui walked over to me.  "Congrats Gladion!  I know you're going to be a fantastic father."  Guzma walked up to the baby.  I saw a tear fall down his cheek.  He then spoke in a voice I've never heard before.  "H-Hey little ya boi,"  He reached down, and baby Guz made a happy noise.  And... was that a smile on Guzma's face?  He looked up and saw all of us staring at him.  "What fools?"  (Y/N) looked at him.  "I've never seen you smile like that before..."  "Tch, whatever."  He said, crossing his arms.  "Hey, don't steal my tch thing man."  I said, making (Y/N) and Lillie laugh.  Hau leaned over the baby thing.  "Hey little baby!  As soon as you get old enough, I'm gonna give you SO many Malasadas!"  I rolled my eyes.  

--Your POV--

Lillie walked up to Hau.  "Hau, weren't we gonna tell them the big news?"  Lillie hugged Hau.  "Oh, yeah, why don't you tell them Lillie?"  Everyone's eyes turned to Hau and Lillie.  Lillie took a deep breath.  "I'm pregnant!"

(A/N)-  Guzmas are a cinnamon rolls, too pure for this world.