Kangaskhan

--Your POV--

I woke up the next morning on the couch, with my head on Gladion's shoulder.  The TV was still on, so we must've fallen asleep while we were watching a movie.  I yawned and got up, turning off the TV.  I looked over at the table.  Oh goodness... Gladion forgot to open his presents...  My thoughts were interrupted by a pair of arms snaking around my waist.

--Gladion's precious POV--

"Morning my sweet."  I dug my face into her shoulder, and she giggled "Good morning Edgelord.  Don't know if you haven't noticed, but you forgot to open your presents!"  She walked out of my grasp, and I growled.  "Don't worry, we can have cuddle time after you open  my gifts to you!"  She pecked me on the cheek, and grabbed my presents.  We moved into the living room, and I sat on the couch.  (Y/N) handed me a present, and I shook it.  "No no no!  Don't shake that one!"  She grabbed it, holding it still.  I shrugged and tore at the paper, revealing a box.  I opened it, and inside there was a Pokedex.  I grabbed it, and turned it on.  "I know it's not a top of the line Rotomdex, but it registers all the Pokemon you've caught!"  I pressed a button, and it booted up.  It opened, and I saw a bunch of shadows.  "Shadows?"  "Well, yeah you have to scan the Pokemon you've caught!  There's 301 to catch!"  "Oh... wow."  I looked back at (Y/N), "How much did THIS cost?"  (Y/N) gritted her teeth.  "About 500,000 Pokedollars..."  She smiled nervously.  "WHAT?!"  I jumped up, and grabbed (Y/N), bringing her into a hug.  "I'll pay you back... even more this time."  I chuckled evilly, and she giggled "Oh great..."

I sat back down, and she handed me the next present.  "This one you can shake."  She said, sitting down next to me.  I tore open the wrapping paper, and opened the box.  "(Y-Y/N)... are these..."  My eyes widened.  "Yep, all the Z crystals!"  I set the box down, and looked down at the floor.  "Gladion?  Are you OK?"  Without telling her, I tackled (Y/N) down on the couch, kissing her all over.  "Thank you so much!  You're the best girlfriend ever!"  (Y/N) chuckled "Oh, I know."

--Time skip--

--Your POV--

Me and Gladion were practicing battling on the beach outside my house.  I was helping him learn how to use the Z-Crystals, when we heard a rustle in the bushes.  We stopped moving, and turned our heads to the bushes.  "Gladion... what do you think is in there?"  I walked closer to the bush, and Gladion whisper shouted at me "(Y/N)!  Get back here!"  I ignored him, and walked up the bush.  I heard a small Pokemon crying "Gladion... there's a Pokemon... I think it's crying..."  I said, as I parted the bush so that I could see what was back there.  I saw something I never thought I'd see... a baby Kangaskhan, without a mother.  "Oh Gladion, it's a baby Kangaskhan!"  "What?  Really?"  Gladion walked up behind me, in concern.  "Yeah... I think it's hurt..." I reached down, but the Pokemon cowered in fear.  "Don't worry little baby... I got you..."  I picked it up, and saw that there was a bad scratch on it's leg.  "Gladion... look."  I showed him the cut, as the baby Pokemon cried into my shirt.  "Oh wait, I have something for that."  Gladion opened his waist bag, and pulled out some bandages.  "I'll hold it, you wrap the leg."  "Okay."  Gladion approached me and the baby Kangaskhan.  It whined as Gladion wrapped it's leg.

"There.  All better."  It actually stopped crying, and looked at Gladion.  It made a cute happy noise, and smiled.  "Awh Gladion, I think it's saying thank you!"  "You really think so?"  "Yeah!  I may not be able to understand Pokemon, but I think I know what it means to say."  It hugged me, and I hugged it back.  "We should still take it to the Pokemon Center."  "Yeah, but it's really heavy..."  I whined.  "Here, I have an idea."  Gladion grabbed some leaves, and stuffed them in his waist bag.  "Give me Kangaskhan."  I nodded, and rested it in Gladion's arms.  He put it in his waist bag, and it let out a happy, tiny roar.  I smiled, and we began walking to the Pokemon Center.  It took us all of 10 minutes, since were basically right next to one.