F4 🌹Ep 2

Tigers warning: This chapter are some Bullying,Harassment.

"No one POV's"

Camila fights off her trio of attackers, who grab her from the girls' locker room and hold her down.

They stop at the arrival of Normani, who asks what they're doing in her languid, casual manner. Her presence flusters the guys, because they're acting on Lauren's orders, and Normani is obviously Lauren's friend. As though oblivious to the scene going on in front of her, Normani peers down at Camila and asks if she'd left something out of her pancake recipe from before. Something went wrong when she tried it. Still held down by her attackers, bewildered at the non sequitur, Camila mentions baking powder. Rather an awkward way to discuss cooking techniques.

Normani addresses the three minions: "Why are you still here?" Faced with disobeying Normani to her face or Lauren behind her back, they skedaddle.

Normani covers her in a towel, and as she turns to leave, Camila tells her, "Thank you." In his even tone, she answers, "I wasn't helping. These things just annoy me."

In her mansion, Lauren  hears of Normani's  interference. To show us that Lauren  isn't completely heartless, she criticises her minions for their extreme measures — she'd merely instructed that they scare her (to show her a "bitter taste").

Normani's kindness lingers in Camila's mind for the rest of the day. She happens to come across her  when she bicycles past her fondling a poster of a famous model at a bus stop. Not so sure you want to be getting that intimate with anything at a bus stop, buddy.

Camila says as much, telling her that a bus stop poster is bound to blacken her hands with dirt

Camila says as much, telling her that a bus stop poster is bound to blacken her hands with dirt. Still, she admires the poster of Liam Payne, who is not only famous for his  beauty but also for his charity donations and his brains; he recently passed the law exam in France. Normani  asks, "Do you know him ?" Camila  answers, "Of course. He's  my idol."

Normani enjoys her reaction, smiling at Camila  wide-eyed adulation. But her smile fades when she says that Liam, who is bound for great things, could marry royalty, or a president, or something of that sort to become a "world's prince" like Princess Di. At that, Normani says, "He's  just a model."

Camila  sticks to her fantasy of a foreign prince falling for her idol. Mood killed, Normani  turns to leave with the parting shot, "What do you know?"

At home, Camila's  computer-obsessed sister finds scandalous news online about one of the students at Shinhwa High School, a second-year who's supposedly pregnant. Identified merely as Miss "K," the family tries to guess who it could be, like a Miss Kim or Kwon (or Keum — which I wrote as "geum" since it's closer to the phonetic reading).