F4 🌹 Ep 5

"No one POV's "

Camila's  bike is set on fire, while she is assaulted with water balloons and blasted with a fire extinguisher. Seriously, are these Shinhwa kids all sociopaths? Regular bullying and taunting is bad enough, but they seem to be particularly malicious — like in Episode 1, when everyone watched the guy about to commit suicide and found it entertaining.
After being spurned by Lauren  and abused by her classmates, Camila  tries to maintain a fierce exterior but is near her breaking point. She thinks to herself, "Please stop. Help me." That plea is directed at Normani, since she'd come to her rescue several times in the past. She knows she can't save her now, but pleads internally, "Nobody's coming. But still... please..."
But she is not alone, because she has Lauren! She bursts in on the scene, furiously shoving her tormenters away and beating them up (rather violently, I might add).

Lauren kneels and takes Camila into her arms, saying, "I'm sorry." Picking her up, she walks away from the now-subdued crowd.
Camila, thinking of the hotel pictures, tells her, "I didn't do it, really." She tells her, "It doesn't matter. So keep your mouth shut." She mumbles, "You still don't believe me, do you?" Lauren, looking upset with herself, says, "I do, I believe you!"

Back at her mansion, Lauren insists on tending to her wounds herself. When she tries to take over, she asks, "Wanna sit still, or wanna be tied up?" (Why Lauren, you say that like it's a bad thing.)
Now that she's safe, they can get back to their mating dance bickering: she reproaches her for not learning from the past and letting herself be bullied, saying she must have the learning ability of an orangutan. They argue some more until she takes a towel to wipe Camila face, and her heart starts pounding.

Rattled, Lauren shoves the towel in her face and tells her to do it, then walks outside, where she clutches her heart and takes a deep breath. (So. Sweet.)
After tracing the guy in the photos to Oh Haile (who masterminded the plan), Dinah and Ally now deliver Haile to Lauren, along with her kindergarten yearbook. Inside, Haile's picture has been scratched out, which takes them to a kindergarten flashback to explain why Haile  would have done such a thing:

Flashbacks......

Cute Little Normani — wearing all white, of course! — is playing the violin, and faking it just as badly as Grown-up Normani. Little Dinah is playing with clay, and Little Ally is counting her fake money with the board game Life. HA.
But they don't have anything on Little Lauren , who is OMG so adorable. And also afraid of bugs. Attacked by a buzzing insect, she tries to shoo it away, when Haile  joins in and swats at the bug with her sketchbook. She assures Lauren that the bug is gone now and looks at her hopefully. She catches a glimpse of the page she'd been drawing, which shows a couple labeled with their names. (She's supposed to be ugly, which they've enhanced with makeup and freckles.)
Offended, Little Lauren throws the sketchbook down and stomps on it. She demands, "How dare an ugly thing like you consider me for a wife?" It's kind of weird hearing such harsh words come out of the mouth of babes, but I suppose that's the point; she tells her to get lost, that she will never like her.

Haile  recounts how that after that day, she was ashamed to be seen. She ended up going to Germany and underwent multiple surgeries and intense pain: "Do you know how I put up with it? That look on your face. The look when you ran away from me like I was some bug or a monster. I haven't forgotten a moment."
Lauren has been eyeing Haile  with cold contempt, but at this, she says, "I don't remember, but I'm sorry for it." Haile  protests, "No! That's not it. The words I want to hear from you aren't that you're sorry!"
Crying now, she approaches Haile: "Look at me. Aren't I pretty? I've become so pretty. Don't you want me? I came back for you. This is the moment I've been dreaming of. Tell me you want me!"