Chapter 13-Tommy

The door bust open and a massive gray wolf barged in. I knew it was Bo. I gripped the bars harder and watched as she dispatched the remaining rogues in the dungeon with ease. She looked heartless and lifeless. Her coat was soaked in blood and ripped in many places, but she didn't slow down. My wounds had slowly started to heal, and so had Bo's, but there were just too many. Once the adrenaline wore off, she would be too week to do much.

She sprinted to my call and shifted before gripping the bars and attempting to pull them off. Her werewolf strength wasn't enough in her weekend state. She let out an annoyed growl before shifting back into her wolf and backing up. She charged at the metal, slamming herself into it. The metal groaned, but didn't move.

"No, stop, you're going to hurt yourself," I warned, stepping away from Bo, but she was too far-gone.

She threw herself into the metal once again with a loud snarl, making the metal cave. In. she fell with it, slamming to the cement ground with a loud thud. She lay, breathing heavily on the floor of my cell. I rushed to her side but she shook her head, gesturing towards the children. I didn't want to leave her for even a second, but I knew she was right.

I left her and rushed over to the children, shifting into my bear and easily knocking down the doors. I was in slightly better shape than Bo, and I had a huge ass bear. The children rushed out, the older ones, helping to protect the little ones. I sprinted back over to Bo and found her laying in her human form, unconscious and barely breathing.

My heart froze as I stared at her labored breathing, her eyes were closed and she was bleeding. I don't know how long she has left. I carefully dip my head under her body and snuggle under and lift her up onto my back. I would have to be careful with her. I didn't want to hurt her.

I stalked out of the room, taking in the damage surrounding me. the hallway in the building was covered in blood and littered with bodies, but the fighting had stopped. I quickly mad eit out of the building and into the sunlight. I let out a sigh of relif at the fresh air and gently placed Bo on the ground.

Her eyes slowly opened and she stared breathing deeper. I let out a sigh of relief and nuzzled my snout into her stomach. She let out a wolfish chuckle and licked my cheek. Suddenly I heard a twig snap to my right, making my head shoot up. Before me stood the biggest brown wolf I had ever seen, even bigger than Bo, which was saying a lot. It was nearly the size of my bear.

The cold, lifeless eyes told me it was Jack. I growled and charged at him, ready to end his life. He went straight at me, meeting me head on. I clamped my jaws onto his shoulder as he grabbed my front paw. I threw all of my body weight onto him, pinning him t the ground, but his teeth closed around the base of my throat before I could end it, making me let out a cry of pain. I scrambled off, biting his snout in the proses, only to be instantly tackled by his massive form. He lowered his teeth to my throat, but was thrown off and smashed into a nearby tree.

I saw the flash of gray as she snapped at him, but he dodged and her jaws only managed to pull out a piece of flesh from his shoulder. She was more vicious than I was. He slammed him twice more into the tree, making him dizzy, before she managed to close her teeth around his throat and ripped it out. As soon as his body slumped to the floor, Bo collapsed soon after

I got up and slowly rushed to her side. She was once again unconscious. That sudden burst of energy had taken any power she had.

"It's over, Jack is dead, the children are free. Get everyone back to the pack," I ordered through my pack link, trusting my warriors to spread the news.

Once again, I picked Bo up and carried her. I trudged through the forest, our pack members surrounding us. Most were injured and being carried by other less injured warriors. We had won.