Glossary

Lucy Shubin-- Pronunciation: LOO-see SHOO-bin.

An 18 year-old Dreamwalker, one who can enter the mysterious dream world and bring back impossible and magical items. 

Prince Joon-- Pronunciation: JUNE

The last prince of Strana. His disappearance overnight rocks the kingdom, sending it into panic as the shadows creep in on the now sovereignless land. 

~~~OTHER CHARACTERS~~~

Alisdair Reve-- Pronunciation: AL-iss-stur REEV

An older Dreamwalker who is stubborn and prickly. His territory is one of the few still left untouched by the shadows in the dream world. 

Bijal-- Pronunciation: Bee-JAHL

Alisdair's pushy and competent manager. Often poaches clients from Saul, creating frustration between the two. 

Camila-- Pronunciation: kuh-MEE-la

The second youngest Dreamwalker, who is shy and timid. 

Gregor-- Pronunciation: GREG-urr

The oldest Dreamwalker.

Koshmar-- Pronunciation: KOSH-marr

The prince's royal adviser. He sacrificed much to help the prince rule, and was preparing to peacefully turn over all power on Joon's 21st birthday. 

Morrigan-- Pronunciation: MORE-uh-ghen

A fiery Dreamwalker who hates anyone telling her to do. 

Saul Ostovo-- Pronunciation: SAWL OH-stoh-voh

Mina's boss, from the Southern Realms. A business man foremost, but still caring toward the girl he's contracted to. 

~~~PLACES AND LANDS~~~

Krov Korol-- Pronunciation: KROVE Kuh-RAHL

The massive and sprawling capital city of Strana. It is a melting pot of people from all over the world, coming to seek their fortunes in the booming city. The ancient royal palace sits on a hill in the corner of the city. 

Strana-- Pronunciation: STRAH-na

The Kingdom ruled by Joon's family for generations. It is a bustling hub of activity in the North Eastern Realms, with a thriving export business. Though the kingdom does well financially, each passing generation of the royal family is put under more pressure to keep the borders safe and the kingdom from toppling under the weight of its own success. 

Zerkalo a.k.a the dream world-- Pronunciation: ZEER-kuh-low

A world not attached to the real world in any physical sense. Instead, it can only be reached by a small handful of certain people when they fall into a deep and dreamless sleep, such as when knocked out, under sedatives, or when near death.