The break up

I stand there waiting for him to say something anything, Aiden I ask you want to dance?
Aiden looks at my feet and says that we need to talk my heart skips as I feel my heart falling apart I think that we've been falling part and I'm heading off to collage soon Alexander I think it's best if we just have a clean break. It was the night of the dance and my boy-friend was now my ex-boyfriend I run out of my dance with tears running down my face not knowing we're I'm going all I know is I don't want to be there at that dancing with the fucking guy who just ripped my life into. 5 months me and Aiden were together and now look where i am
As I was running I found my self in a dark alley alone two guys come out of the darkness
" what's a pretty girl like you doing here Hun sexy"
I tell them to back off and they chuckle (what am I kidding I couldn't hurt a fly even if I tried) they come closer trying to kiss my neck as I'm surrounded on the brick wall.

Trey pov = point of view
I need it now get me the fucking pills before I kill you got it trey!
I got in to the drug store and find the pills my dad is going crazy over I grab them and put them in my pocket and walk out
Thats all you fucking got Trey you got to be fucking kidding me kid
It's not like I can take to hole fucking store dad!
After that all I new Is I heard the cop cars coming I run for it I'm running as fast as my legs can go then. I run into this alley it's so god damn dark in here I hear a girl scream I see two guys trying to rape her I go over and grab one by its weak tiny neck and punch it in the face 1,2,3 I punch this bastard in the face the next one runs knowing what he'll get .

Alexander pov:
I was so grateful this guy saved me I look at him he's so sexy he's wearing black ripped pants and a leather jacket he was a tough , sexy , life saver I blushed looking down at my feet are you ok he asks I smile and said if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be. He smiles with his sexiness so what brings you to this part of town anyways?
Um... I as at a dance  and my boyfriend broke up with me he looks at me and say so why does that give you the bright idea to come here i say I didn't know where I was going thanks again in a worried voice you shouldn't be walking around these streets alone.
I guess he was pretty worried but then the cops came and he ran for it I didn't even get to know his name.