Moving in

I get home and my mom is getting the dinner on the table she asked me how the ball was but I told her I'm not hunger and I didn't want to talk about it so I walked up to my bed slowly feeling my eyes shutting and the last thing that was on my mind was the guy that saved me who was he?

But what I didn't know was I was going to find out soon...
The next morning I got up and went to school I was thinking about that guy who is he why would he save me and why are the cops after him I couldn't get him out of my mind.

I went to school and was doing work Aiden comes up and try's to talk to me I don't say anything because he really hurt me he just thinks we're going to be friends he can go to hell I don't listen to him I just listen to the teacher fuck Aiden there's not since of crying over him so I just start writing down the notes on the board as Aiden try's to get My attention. I look at him annoyed and tell him to leave me alone but he just keeps talking I move to a different seat so Aiden will leave me alone and it work finally so peace like god. After the last class of the day I walk home is about 20 minutes and it's starting to rain I'm soaked from the rain I get home and yell to see if anyone is home MOM! No one was home. I text mom Text: Hey mom, where are you? Mom texts back saying she's going to be out late. I guess it's just me tonight.

I fall asleep and it's about 8:25 I wake from a knock on the door I answer it and it is....
Trey pov:
My lawyer is with me at the cop station he says I'm going to Juvie but my lawyer isn't letting that happen they made a deal if I'm not going to Juvie I have to movie into my lawyers house so I agreed anything is better then Juvie or was I going to be wrong? She drives me to her house and rings the door bell maybe she has a husband but i was wrong a girl opened the door it was the girl from the hood part of town I helped her out when those two bastards tried to rap her.
Alexander's pov:
I opened the door and see him the ruthless,sexy man who saved my ass but what was he doing here I was soon doing to find out they step in to the house and my mother explains to me that he was going to be moving into our house so he doesn't have to go to Juvie and that he was one of the boys who she worked with. I tell him where he's going to be sleeping in the guest room my moms office it has a bed in there I turned around and say by the way I'm Alexander he looks at me with a smirk and says Trey I finally found out his name huh trey what a different name he has I can't believe he's going to be living in my house with me.
Is this going to take a turn for the best or the worst... Find out soon on the next page of Juvie.
!Coming out now!