The Bad Past

After trey got use to is room I asked him if he wanted to join us for dinner and he agreed I wanted to get to find out about trey every person my mother works with she keeps their files I'll just gets his files and read them after dinner when I get the chance. Dinner was good but no one really talked we just sat there eating the food we were  gladly to get from my mother  I guess trey liked it too since he eat all of it before I even got my food. I go into the guest to get his files and he is sitting on his phone shirtless I just look as I stand there looking over his body as he is on the phone then he realizes that I'm there and he sees me staring at him. He just looks up at me and smirks he says giggling take a picture it lasts longer then I snap out of my day dream and get really embarrassed and my face turns beet red. He looks at me and asks why I'm in here I explain to him this is still my mothers office so I can come in here when I want I just need to get some files and I'll be out of your way as I roll my eyes getting annoyed with his bossiness.

I grab the files and start to read them Trey been living on the streets for his whole life his mother left an then was murdered by his father then his father got into drugs and left him in the streets.
His father was also in jail for 15 years and Trey been alone since his mother was murdered he also has a brother name Trey. Tye left when his mother went away Tye wouldn't take it so he just left Trey all alone. Trey started to get in trouble with the wrong people and then started getting into drugs and did some pretty bad stuff and lived on the streets he so called home and it also says here on the files that his father is out a jail and he just in trouble for stealing drugs for his father man, this kid gets in a lot of trouble hopefully since he's Iiving with us he can have a fresh start.
Trey pov:
This house is big Alexander seems really nice she's supper pretty too I hope we'll be friends, the dinner was really good I never in a place as nice as this is actually kinda like this is way better then Juvie. I lay in the bed thinking about how my life is going change but all I think about before I fall asleep is Alexander.