Episode 11 Broadway Talent

Disclaimer: The total drama series is not owned by me it is owned by Teletoon and Cartoon Network. I only my characters that includes all 20 contestants and the 3 interns

This is a musical episode. It is best if you listen to the song while reading the actions and lyrics. 

"Last time on Around The World. The war plane's unstable engines totally went bust and we crashed into Wyoming. Well we had to improvise and what came out of it was totally insane.The eating competition caused mass vomiting gross outs and even a little food poisoning. Gabby won immunity and off screen, er...page whatever, she chose Eric to stay in first class. And after 2 days of being stranded in Wyoming we were back in the sky and Megan was booted off of the plane via Gabby's hands. We are left with 8 competitors and a million dollars to win. Who is going home today? Find out now on Around The World."

______________________________________________________________________

Theme Song

First Class 10 minutes after Megan's elimination.

"Ah this is the life," Gabby reclined her chair.

"Strange that the sun is just now starting to set," Eric looked out the window. Eric turned to face Gabby.

"Why did you pick me to be with you in first class," Eric raised his eyebrow.

"Well, umm... It's complicated," Gabby answered.

"How am I supposed to interpret that, Gabby," Eric pressed.

Confessionals

Gabby: How exactly am I supposed to say that I'm going to use you to get to that million bucks?

Gabby's answer was cut off by the turbulent shaking of the plane.

As the plane landed with a thud in the center of a field.

"Can you ever give us a warning when you're going to land!" Gabby rubbed her head in the first class compartment.

"No that you take away all the fun. Now the rest of you get out I have a surprise for you guys," Chris spoke over the loudspeaker.

The remaining 8 walked out of the plane in the middle of a large wheat field right next to a school house.

"Okay, Chris McLean, what are you playing at," Jared crossed his arms.

"Welcome to the middle of Kansas in the USA. The surprise inside that school house just sit down on the desks available," Chris pointed to the old schoolhouse.

"This competition is becoming way more confusing as we go on," Evan shook his head.

The 8 walked into the schoolhouse to see a 13 year old girl writing on the chalkboard.

The contestants sat down on the desks. The girl stopped writing revealing the words:
THE NAME GAME on the board.

The others whispered to each other as the girl tapped an iPad and music started to play.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SONG SEQUENCE
Girl: the name game. (Points to herself) Kyra! Kyra Kyra bo Byra banana fanana fo Fyra fe fi mo Myra. Kyra

(Points to Jared)

Jared Jared bo Bared banana fanana fo Fared fe fi mo Mared. Jared

Come on everybody. Let's play a game. I bet ya I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name. The first letter of the name. (Erases the "N" on the word NAME) I treat like it wasn't there. But a B or an For an M will appear.

And then I say, Bo and a "B" when I say the name (replaces the "N" on NAME with a B) then banana fanana and a fo. Then I say the name again with F very plain (replaces "B" with an F) the a fe fi and a mo. The I say the name again with an "M" this time (replaces the "F" with a "M") and there isn't any name that I can't rhyme.

Everybody except Savannah: Savannah!

Kyra: Savannah Savannah bo Bavannah banana fanana fo Favannah fe fi mo Mavannah Savannah.

But if the first two letters are ever the same drop them both and say the name.

Like Bob Bob drop the "B"s for ob or Fred Fred drop the "F"s for red or Mary Mary drop the "M"s mo ary that's the only rule that is contrary.

Okay now say bo

Everyone: bo

Kyra: now Paige with a B

Everyone: Baige

Kyra: now banana fanana fo

Everyone: banana fanana fo

Kyra: now say the name again with an F very plain

Everyone: faige

Kyra: then a fe fi and a mo

Everyone: fe fi mo

Kyra: then say the name with an "M" this time

Everyone: Maige

Kyra: and there isn't any name that you can't rhyme. Everybody do Katie!

Everyone: (the 8 contestants jump on their desk as dance to the music) Katie, Katie bo Batie banana fanana fo Fatie fe fi mo Matie. Katie

Kyra: Pretty good let's do Daimen,

Everyone: Damien Damien bo Bamien banana fanana fo Famien fe fi mo Mamien. Damien.

Kyra: nice! Let's do Gabby

Everyone: Gabby Gabby bo Babby banana fanana fo Fabby fe fi mo Mabby Gabby

Kyra: Awesome let's do Evan.

Everyone: Evan Evan bo Bvan banana fanana fo Fvan fe fi mo Mvan Evan.

Kyra: let's do Eric

Everyone: Eric bo Bric banana fanana fo Fric fe fi mo Mric Eric

The Name Game

The Name Game
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Meet the make up for the double elimination in Las Vegas, Kyra, one of the other kids who auditioned " Chris McLean walked into the schoolhouse.

"A little bit late for that," Savannah crossed her arms.