Episode 17: Wrath of the Island

"Last time on Around The World. The plane made a not so graceful landing in the already partly destroyed city of Rome. Our final three fought gladiator style while at the same time having to adapt to the insane and hysterical slot machine of pain that encased yetis, robotic huskies, dragons, and other surprises that we didn't get to see. Savannah broke ties with Jared by hacking him with a dueling stick which resulted in Jared justified yet sad elimination. In my defense, he was just a successful as Alejandro in his first season. We had 21 contestants and 19 were eliminated that means it's time for the FINALE. Will our contestants live to tell the tale? Who is gonna get the final safety souvenir?And most importantly. Who will get the MILLION DOLLARS!? It's all happening now on Around The World.

______________________________________________________________________

Theme Song

(Dear Mom and Dad I'm doing fine)

Chris jumps out of the path of the camera in First Class and the camera zooms through the airport running over bags and other things. the camera goes to a river with Lizzie and Nic are fighting on a canoe.

(you guys are on my mind)

The river leads to Niagara falls which the canoe and Lizzie and Nic to fall

(you asked me what I wanted to be...)

Jonny is balancing on a tightrope as the canoe falls behind him and Lizzie and Nic fall on the tightrope that flings the three into the water below

(and I think the answer is plain to see...)

Jonny, Lizzie, and Nic appear at the surface. A shark appears at the surface and the three swim away frantically as the shark chases them.

(I wanna be famous)

the camera looks up to a rock that Amber and Anthony are standing on. Anthony laughs, and Amber shakes her head in disapproval. Anthony shrugs. the camera zooms to the Matterhorn in Disneyland.

(I wanna live close to the sun)

Jared and Savannah finish climbing to the top of the mountain. Then Savannah purposefully trips Micheal as he tries to fasten a bungee cord.

(So pack your bags 'cause I've already won)

Michael stumbles and trips over Gabby who was painting her nails. They then both fall into a crater without bungee cords fastened on them.

(Everything to prove...)

the camera zoom to the CN tower into an elevator. With Damien and Katie

(nothing in my way I'll get there one day)

Damien is trying to fix the elevator in that is stuck in the shaft. Katie is looking at Damien as he was rewiring a control panel. The elevator accelerates to the top of the building Damien and Katie rise off the floor and bang their heads on the ceiling of the elevator. Outside the CN tower, many birds fly from the building. Isabell and Megan run from the birds.

('cause I wanna be famous)

the camera transfers to The front of Big Ben where Theresa and Kevin are arm wrestling on a fold out table. Teresa slams Kevin's arm on the table and Kevin then shakes his hand in pain as Eric and Evan skateboard past them. the camera focuses on the two boys as they soon collide right in front of abbey road.

(Na,Na,Na,Na,Na,Na)

Sophia, Paige, Joseph crossed Abbey Road in a Beatles reference until the giant warplane swooped down causing the three to hug the ground. A maple leaf covers the camera