29. Flashbacks

Please feel free to point out any typos you see! I'm too lazy to carefully read it over today.

~~~

Baylee's P.O.V

"So what do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" Niall says and I smile.

"I have an idea." I whisper before turning around and straddling Niall's waist.

"I like the way you think Baylee Rose." Niall smirks before our lips crash into each other's.

Niall started to unbutton my shirt, ripping it off my body. I suddenly got a flashback, the scene running across my eyes like a movie.

"Don't cry doll, I won't hurt you anymore as long as you cooperate. Okay?" I nod, my heart beating out of my chest. I stood there frozen as he brought the knife up to my chest. More tears started to fall from my eyes as he cut my dress cleanly down the middle, letting it fall off my body. I was glad I had worn a bra with the dress.

"No! No!" I screamed, jumping off the bed.

"Baylee what's wrong?!" Niall said frantically, coming over to me. I backed away from him, the image of that man replacing my boyfriend.

"Get away from me!" I screamed, putting myself in a corner and sitting down. Tears started to stream down my face as Niall grabbed his phone. I heard him call some people. I can't get the images of that man out of my head. Suddenly my arm starts to hurt and I scream again. It's like he's cutting me all over again.

~~~

"She's been like this for ten minutes. Holding her arm and crying. Everytime I go near her she screams." I hear Niall say. I turn towards the voice and see all the boys looking at me. They all step closer and they transform into the man. It's like five of that evil rapist coming towards me.

"Please don't hurt me!" I cry, rocking back and forth. They all step away, turning back into themselves. Harry's eyes go to my arm and recognition lights in his eyes. He pieces together everything that's going on and walks towards me slowly. He once again starts to change and I cry harder.

"Baylee. It's me Harry. He's not here. He's in jail. Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry. Not him." I start to see Harry again, my sobs reducing. 

"H-Harry?" I stammer. He nods before touching my arm where I'm still grasping it tightly.

"It hurts Harry. Why does it hurt?" I whisper, tears lingering on my cheeks. Harry reaches out and wipes them away.

"You're okay Baylee. I don't know why it hurts. But you're okay." Harry says. He gets me up off the floor and onto a bed.  He gets me a warm wet cloth to wipe my face and wraps me in a blanket before the boys surround me.

"What happened?" Niall asks, sitting a few feet away from me.

"Well a few weeks ago, I went to a club with Harry. When I left early and was waiting for a cab this man came up to me and he grabbed me. He dragged me into an alley and he..." I freeze mid-sentence, choking on my words. I look to Harry, hoping he'd continue.

"He ripped off her dress, hit her, and cut her."

"Cut her?"

"He had a knife." I whisper. They all look at me, pity in their gazes. This is why I told no one. I don't want pity.

"Where did he cut you? On your arm?" Niall asks, coming closer. I nod, letting them see my arm. Now that they are totally uncovered, they almost seem to glow. The white bands make me shudder when I look at them.

"How did I not notice them?" Niall said, guilt clear on his face. "Am I that unobservant? God I'm a horrible boyfriend."

"I always covered them up with make-up or longer shirts. You're not a horrible boyfriend." I reassure him and grab his hand.

"But can I have a shirt please?" I ask, laughing. They all look around for mine until a shirt is placed in my hands. When I see a solid black t-shirt I look at Harry. He has no shirt on and I laugh.

"What?" I say, clearly confused.

"You need a shirt." He shrugs. The boys have stopped looking for my shirt, looking at me and Harry. I pull it on, looking over at Niall. He just looks away.

"So what do you guys wanna do today?" I ask them all, going to sit beside Niall. I wrap my arms around him.

"It was just a nice gesture. Don't think anything of it." I wihsper to him before giving him a quick kiss on the lips. He nods, kissing me again.

"I vote we find a place to eat, find someplace to go, or find a mall." Niall says.

"What about laser tag?" Louis suggests.

~~~

"Where are we going next?"

"Tampa, Florida!" Paul calls out.

"How long will that take?"

"Only about four hours. So enjoy the ride and we'll be pulling up at a hotel at about 10 o'clock okay?" Paul instructs. I nod, following the boys to the back of the bus. They all cluster on sofa, Harry and Niall kicked onto the floor. I hesitate before going over and sitting in between them.

Niall pulls me closer to him and I swear Harry moves a little closer to me. I pull my curls up into a ponytail before snuggling into Niall. He kisses my forehead as Louis boots up their PS4 and hands out controllers. Niall and I end up just watching, cuddling with each other.

~~~ 

"I win! Louis and I kicked your arses mates! Hahaha. Sucks!" Harry taunts a few hours later. I'd been sleeping on Niall, Harry's bragging waking me up. I rubbed at my eyes, looking around at the boys. They were all wide awake except for Niall, both of us had fallen asleep.

"I think we deserve a prize, eh Harreh? Something like... a kiss from the lady?" Louis says, looking at me. I shake my head, laughing. Louis looks at me, pouting and giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I kiss Louis on the cheek and look at Harry. I roll my eyes before leaning in to kiss his cheek. But he turns his head so my lips land on his. My eyes widen and I pull away, ignoring the jolt of electricity I felt when our lips touch.

"What the hell Harry?" I hiss.

"I ummm... Listen Baylee." Harry stammers, following me out to the kitchen area. He grabs my hand, stopping me from getting away from him.

"What now?" I asked, crossing my arms. Harry runs a hand through his hazel curls.

"I'm sorry Baylee. I don't know why I did that."

"We've discussed this how many times?" I said to him. I shook my head at him.

"Like 4." He mumbled.

"Exactly. So you need to stop." He lowers his head. I feel almost guilty but I ignore it.

"I'm sorry." He says. He looks at me, his beautiful green eyes almost seem to glow. I open my mouth to speak but I seem to lose my words when Harry stands closer. He puts his hand on my bare arm, sending this weird electrical sensation through me. I step closer.

"What's going on guys?" We pull away and see Niall there, staring at us.

~~~

Please vote and comment :)