Epilogue

Baylee's P.O.V

"Baylee! You look beautiful dear." My mother says, hugging me.

"Thanks mum. I'm just so nervous. What if he changes his mind?" I mumble, fidgeting.

"Harry? Change his mind about marrying you?" Taia comes into the hotel suite, laughing. "I was checking in on the boys and he's babbling about how excited he is." 

"I love him so much." I sigh happily. I look at myself in the mirror, admiring myself. It is my wedding day, I'm allowed to be a little full of myself.

"So how's Niall?" I ask Taia and she smiles.

"Great." Her and Niall had gotten together five months ago at mine and Harry's engagement party. Harry and I have been together for three years and are ready to settle down. We're twenty-seven now and I really want to start a life with him.

"Where's Cat?" I ask, turning around. I look around the room, observing everyone here with me. Taia, my mum, Eleanor, Perrie, a couple girls from college, and the hair-dresser/make-up artist. But no Cat.

"Did someone say my name?" I hear before Cat jumps into the room, arms above her head.

"Nice to see you showed up to my wedding." I tease, smirking at her. She just smiles at me before running over in her heels and I just hope she doesn't fall. She crushes me in a hug before pulling away.

"Babe, you look gorgeous. I'm so excited for tonight!" She gushes and I laugh.

"You're just excited to dance with Liam. Ever since Sophia broke up with him you've been all over him." I laugh and she blushes.

"Alright ladies, time to go. Baylee, you look fabulous." Louis says as he enters the room and I smile.

"Thanks Louis. Can you make sure everyone is placed and send my dad up?" I ask. Everyone leaves the room and I'm left alone to wait. A million thoughts are running through my mind. I'm getting married.

"Darling? You ready?" I turn around at the sound of my dad's voice. He's standing at the door, staring at me. I swear he has tears in his eyes.

"If you cry, I'm gonna cry." I tell him and he walks over, chuckling. He turns me towards the full-length mirror. He points at me.

"See that girl there? That's my baby. You see a twenty-seven year old woman but I see my baby girl playing dress up. But we've got a wedding to go to." He says, spinning me around.

"Now, can I escort my gorgeous daughter down the aisle?" My dad asks, holding his arm out. I kiss his cheek before taking his arm. He guides me downstairs where my mum's waiting at the doors. She takes my other arm and the wedding march starts. We start walking down the aisle, my eyes finding Harry's. He stares at me, eyes raking over my body. Finally I'm at the alter and I step up, grabbing Harry's hands.

"Hello, we are gathered here today to bring Baylee Rose and Harry Styles together in holy matrimony. The couple has decided to do their own vows." The priest says, motioing towards Harry.

"Baylee, ever since I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the only girl for me. I've always invisioned you walking down the aisle towards me. You're the most beautiful thing to have ever walked the earth. Sorry mum," Harry says, winking at Anne. Everyone laughs and Harry continues. "I promise to love you, cherish you, and care for you as long as we both live. I love you, my little rose." Harry tells me. I take a deep breath.

"Harry, ever since we met, you've caused my life to be very eventful. I love the action you fill my life with. No day is ever dull with you. Nothing makes me happier than you. Even when I'm sad your corny jokes can make me laugh." I get some laughs before continuing. "I promise to love you, cherish you, and care for you for as long as we both live. I love you, my hazel-headed doll."

"Now, Harry Styles, do you take Baylee Rose to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asks.

"I do." Harry smiles a dimpled grin.

"And, Baylee Rose, do you take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asks.

"Of course I do." I say.

"Please exchange rings." The priest pauses as we put our rings on each other.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest says as our friends and families cheer. We kiss, wrapped up in the moment.

Finally, Harry and I will never be separated again.

~~~

sorry for the wait darlings :)

picture of Baylee's wedding dress on the side :)

I love everyone who read this whole thing through :) thanks guys!