Chapter 2-Hello Philadelphia

"Alessa! You're home!" My mom exclaims as I walk through the door.
"You're officially done with eleventh grade! Let's take a pic-"
"No, mom we really don-"
"PICTURE! Come here Joshua!"
"Why?" He asks immediately.
"Picture time."
"Why?"
"Because it makes mom happy..come here you little rascal!"
"Rascal? I'm a little rascal? I'm a rascal? I'm a rascal..."
I giggle a little.
Josh is so funny sometimes.
I pick him up.
"Take it quick mom he's getting heavy!"
Snap!
Brrring brrring brrring!!!
"It must be Sienna!" Mom exclaims as she darts to the phone.
Is it a little strange that your mom and your boyfriend's mom are suddenly best friends? Um..yes...
I mean, I guess my mom is grateful for the Westmans. Not just because they produced my amazing NJB, but also because if not for them we wouldn't have found this school for Josh or even be moving to Pennsylvania.
"No geese dropping!"
I turn around quickly.
"Excuse me?"
"No geese dropping!" Josh yells again.
"Don't listen to mom on the phone."
"Josh. This is different. Mom is talking to-"
"No geese dropping, Aly! This is what you told me. When mom is on the phone you don't listen in."
"Ok...you're right Josh...No more eavesdropping."
"Geese!"
"Ok. Geese dropping...Well I think the two of us ought to head to bed. That will put an end to my...geese dropping...and we have a busy day tomorrow!"
"Philadelphia." Josh mumbles.
"Philadelphia, here we come!" I cheer.
Usually Josh hates changes, but he is surprisingly very excited about this move.
He wants to go to this new school. Josh may have his challenges, but he is very bright. I think with an opportunity like this he will have a chance to succeed and get into a good college.
---------------------------------------------
We are at the airport now. It is the same one that I went to that time when Asher left for Philly and we met outside in the rain...good times.
"So Alessa, how are you feeling about all this?" My dad asks me.
"I'm stoked." I say softly.
I really am. I know I can be somewhat loud with Asher when I'm excited, but I'm also sometimes quiet when it's something really big.
"I can't wait, Aly! I can't wait I can't wait I can't-"
"Ok, Josh! I know you're excited." I laugh.
I can't wait to see Asher already. I miss him so much, and it's never been the same since he's left. I know that the vast majority of my life I've been in Ohio without him, but Asher is the type  of person where once you meet him you never want to leave him.

I slip out my phone and shoot him a quick text.

Aly: back in Philly I hope?
Asher: lol
Aly: Asher I'm serious!! We are going on the plane soon and I want you to be there when I get to Pennsylvania!

"Aly, they called our flight. Let's go!" My dad calls.
"But Ash-"
"You'll see him soon enough kiddo! Let's go!"
I huff.
Of course I'm excited, but it's a big change and I'd feel a whole lot better knowing Asher will be right there with me when I get to Philly.
But I shouldn't complain. This is a great opportunity. When Asher moved to Ohio he didn't even want to go, he knew absolutely nobody, and he also had to deal with everything that comes with his Tourette Syndrome, which must of been very difficult. I don't mean to be the comparing type, but Asher definitely had it much harder than I do right now.

"Aly, do you mind sitting with Joshua?" Mom asks.
"I think you better do it. He's going to be a wreck.." I sigh.
Once we get to our seats I start to doze off. I am so exhausted....
I peer down at my phone one last time before I have to put it on airplane mood.
Nothing...
Oh well.
"I DON'T WANT TO FLY ANYMORE!"
oh joy...
"Joshua! Josh, look at me...Josh I need you to stop crying and look at me."
Josh looks up.
"You want to go to Philadelphia, right? After this one very short plane ride we will be there. So please just stop crying ok? Can you do that for me?"
"Ok...Al...y..." Josh sniffles.
"I will hold your hand the whole time. I love you."
"I love you, Aly."

---------------------------------------------
NEW CHAPTER EVERY FRIDAY!
(And don't worry, most of the future chapters are not this short! This one is kind of a filler!)

As always thank you thank you thank you for reading!!! Every read, vote, and comment is much appreciated!!!

PS: I'm up to writing a little past the middle of the story and the plot is getting juicy😈

Ok, well I don't know why I'm making this author's note as long as my chapter, so I'll just step away now.

THANK YOUUU
Peace out✌🏼
😘🏀🏀🏀🏀
       ^cuz Asher is a basketball player. Ok I promise I'll go now😂