SHOCKED TO SEE

PEARL'S POV

I was sitting on my bed thinking about all that happened from the time I have reached on earth...my first day on earth, my encounter with Aniketos, our one night stand which took away my virginity, my mission to find out about the dark kingdom, my interview at Aniketos office, Anora's blood, the two batches who tried to attack on me, Aniketos accident and then he slipping into coma, me being pregnant by his child, he asking me to move in calling our unborn child a mess...how dare he call my child a mess!! I don't need anyone's help to care of my child!!

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a phone call...aargghhh technology!! I just don't understand them!! I picked up the call.

"hello?" I said.

"Ms Wilson??" said the lady.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked as the voice was unknown.

"Ma'am, This is from modern hospital we need you here urgently as there is some problem that has come up with Mr. Aniketos!!" the lady said.

My body froze where I was sitting. Thoughts ran down my mind. Is he fine?? Did something happen to him again?? Will he be okay?

By the time I could ask the lady about him I realised she had cut the call. Without a second thought I rushed to the hospital. Throughout the way my mind only prayed Aniketos to be fine.

When I reached the hospital, my phone rang again and my heart started throbbing. But luckily it was stella. I metally thanked god and picked up the call.

"Pearl you gotta hear this!!" stella said.

"Stella can we talk later I'm going to meet aniketos!!" I replied worriedly.

"what happened to him?? Stella asked tesnsed.

"Can I call you later, I need to check on him!!" I told her...I hope I didn't sound rude.

"Sure." She said and cut the call.

I rushed to aniketos room and realized that he was sleeping. Why did the lady lied to me then? I went to the reception to asked the lady why did she say that on call.

AT THE RECEPTION

"Excuse me, Ms Wilson here, may I please know why did you call me rush to the hospital as Mr. Aniketos is not fine? I just came from his room and he is perfectly alright." I asked the lady.

"I'm sorry ma'am Mr. Aniketos threatened me to say that to you, if I wouldn't have done that I would have lost my job." The lady at the reception said quite frightened.

"why on earth would he do that??" I said fuming with anger.

Seeing my anger she replied, "Sir said that you are very angry at him and you wont come to hospital to visit him so he made this plan as he wanted to talk about something very important."

"ohhkkk.." I aid and left the place and went back to Aniketos room. By the time I reached there Aniketos was awake and the doctor was examining him.

"Good afternoon doctor!!" I said as I entered the room. Looking at me Aniketos gave me one of his best smile he could have ever given to anyone. Why do I smell something very fishy?

"Good afternoon Ms.Wilson how are you?" the doctor asked.

"I'm fine doctor, how is Mr. Aniketos Condition now?" I asked.

"His condition is much better now though we need to keep him under observation for some more time." The doctor replied and left the room.

"Hey!! How are you??" Aniketos asked looking straight into my eyes.