notes ; jughead jones

[ unedited! ]

Your P.O.V.

I've been walking for 10 minutes now. For the first time in 103862484 years, I actually got out of bed and outside. I walked because I was feeling... empty.

In a house full of 4 people, you wouldn't think that a person like me would be alone. But the thing is — i do. I do feel alone. I might not experience it physically, but i do feel it inside.

I walked and walked until I heard the soft sounds of seagulls. I continued to walk my way through the small forest, reaching a cliff with the ocean splashing from beneath.

I continued to walk my way to the end of the cliff, sitting down and admiring the peaceful view in front of me.

I couldn't resist, so I took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture.

I stayed there for half an hour, listening to the calming sound of the ocean waves from below and thinking.

I got up and walked the space on the cliff. There wasn't much besides rocks and grass but it seemed pretty interesting.

I sat down on a big rock, glancing at my watch — 1:37 pm.

I sighed and rested my hands on my cheeks in boredom. I decided to go home until my eyes darted towards a small thin notepad lying underneath a rock.

Out of curiosity, I got the notepad and read it. Its messy handwriting was a bid hard to understand, but I eventually caught up.

Dear whoever is reading this private letter of mine,

I'm not that type of person who writes stuff for their diary or some sh*t, but I don't know what else to do. I have no one who would listen to my rantings and my words anymore — well, i used to... until he started drifting away from me. Anyways, back to my problem.

I'm so confused and heartbroken. Yep, you guessed it. It's about a girl.

She was the most kind hearted person I've ever met and got to be with. Her blue eyes so mesmerizing yet... they seem to mock me.

It may sound really cheesy but, I actually loved the girl. All of our moments together are still replaying in this stupid head of mine.

She was my world to be honest. She got the best out of me. She made flowers grown in my lungs, and no matter how beautiful they are — I can't fucking breathe.

I guess I'm just not her prince charming.

I'm really broken. I know that there would probably be no one who would be able to read this but, I want them to tell me everything's going to be okay — because I know it's not.

From,

J.J.

I closed the notepad and ran my fingers through my hair. Whoever this person is, I want to help him (or maybe her idk).

I took out a pen from my sling bag and decided to write on the notepad. I hesitated a bit at first but decided that if I want to help, this is the only way.

I took a deep breathe and took off the cap of my pen.

Well, here goes nothing.

+++++++

Helloooo. I finally updated after quite a long time. I hope you guys like this one because im still going to be posting a continuation of it.

Anyways, I wanna thank you guys for 8K VIEWS!!! JScksdjdussjhcsh

I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH <3 <3

your not so good writer,

denice :)