New Friend

Naruto POV
The last thing I remember is a girl crying and running to me after I got stabbed and now I'm in bed. So I decide to sit up and look around to notice this isn't my bedroom. I get up and out of the covers to realize I'm only in my underwear.
I start to hear the door cracking open and someone coming in before I could say anything and then noticed it's the girl from yesterday. As she looks at me she starts to blush really red.
"U-mm c-co-could y-you p-put on some cl-clothes," the mysterious girl asks? So I reply" If I can find them," then she points to the bed with the clothes setting down the plate of food on a table before leaving.
I put on my jeans with the white t-shirt which has a stitches in the back then while I ate the food on the table I hear a knock and get up and open the door seeing a tall man in front of me.

"So your awake I would like to thank you for helping my daughter and sorry about what happen to you," he spoke strict but with a touch of respect in his voice.

"No problem sir and don't worry I've been through worse anyway since should be on my way thank you for taking care of my wounds and sewing my shirt back up," I said bowing before him.

"No need for such formality call me Hiashi and I'd like it if you would test before leaving. If I may ask what's your name and what have you been through," so I aske Hiashi to sit down and told him about the villagers and the fox he seemed surprised and mad about the villagers and he was amazed about the fox not because he was in me but because he showed emotion.

"If you would want you could live here it's the least I can do for you," he says with concern in his voice

"Thank you Hiashi but I leave the village tomorrow far my training so I can be strong and be able to protect the village and villagers," after Naruto Hiashi was amazed after hearing how Naruto still wants to protect the villagers after all they have done to him. After he said that Hiashi hears crying but Naruto can't hear it because after that he went to the bathroom so Hiashi activates his byakugan noticing his oldest daughter Hinata crying so he goes out and asks why she's crying,

"Farther I'm crying because of what he's been through and him leaving I know I barely know him but I have feelings for him I want to be with him to help him," Hiashi understands and takes Hinata int the room where Naruto is just coming out of the bathroom.

"Oh hey I never got your name I'd like to know the person I helped and helped me.Also why are you crying ," Naruto states pointing at Hinata. She responds while blushing "M-my n-name is h-hi-Hinata," then she was interrupted by Hiashi askin "Naruto when you leave may you take Hinata with you? I would appreciate it, as you can see people disrespect her and hurt her feelings please take her and care for her,"

Naruto stands there shocked at the request and responds I have to ask Kurama the Nine-Tails

"Kit it's fine if she wants to but tell her the training will be vicious and very difficult," Kurama says shocking Naruto
that he can hear there conversation

So Naruto tells her what Kurama says and she nods accepting what he said, Hiashi speaks up "thank you Naruto I appreciate this and how long will it be before you return?"

Then there's a puff of smoke shocking them all then a miniature version of the Nine-Tails comes out "when there both 12 years old just in time for the genin graduation test," Kurama said answering Hiashi.

Then Kurama disappeared in a puff of smoke probably back in to Naruto's mind scape. Hiashi decided to let Hinata and Naruto get use to each other. They just asked the usual favorite colors,food,hobbies and what not it starts to get late so Naruto decides to ask Hinata out to eat since its there last night here since there leaving tomorrow night. They decide to go to the only place they can Ichirakus. (did i spell that right tell me if its wrong) Naruto orders miso ramen and so does Hinata. They eat there ramen then decide to go back to the hyuga compound. Naruto walked Hinata over to her room telling her to have a good night. Naruto goes to get some water before going to bed. While going to his room he notices Hiashi reading a book called icha-icha paradise make out with a a blush and giggling. Hiashi never noticed so naruto took his glass of water in to his room. Looking out the window in his room he notices it was raining super hard and looks like it was going to thunder. i few minutes after it did and there was lightning after Naruto heard a scream that sounded like Hinata so he sprinted to her room. He knocked twice he bursted in noticing Hinata shaking. Hiashi just arrived looking at Hinata then at Naruto.

Hiashi took Naruto out of the room to talk "Naruto I know what you just saw. Shes like that because on a night like this last year she witnessed her mothers murder I was to late to save her mother but i was able to save her her as the murder was trying to kidnap Hinata shes gets like this when she hears thunder or sees lightning please sleep with her tonight it might relieve her a bit," Naruto nods then walks to Hianta. Shes still shaking but now shes sitting up hugging her legs. Naruto sits next to her then slowly laying her down. She wont stop shaking so Naruto goes under the blankets with Hinata then putting his arms around her pulling her closer in. Hinata's shaking slims down a bit when she roles over and sees who pulled her.

Hiashi then walked in seeing whats happening he smirks and then says "Naruto all ready making a move on my daught huh," while raising his eyebrows up and down. Naruto does a quick comeback "sorry Hiashi but im not like those guys in your porn book you big fucking perv and don't deny it i saw you reading that book while blushing and giggling now get out you pervy lord," Hiashi stood there with his mouth open noticing he just got burned by a four year old