2.42K

(This will be in all of my books.)

Omg y'all! I know I haven't been online very much and I'm sorry about that. I was gone for a whole month(and it wasn't for attitude this time), and that month was terrible, and not just because I wasn't online, but because I lost all of my real life friends. And I know that I haven't updated in even longer than I thought. I just I dont know what to do anymore. I can't trust anybody. I can't tell if a guy really likes me or not. And that could've come in handy. 2 weeks ago tomorrow a guy, Tina, told me he liked me. I liked him a lot, and I was willing to give up Shawn Mendes for him. A week later, I received a note from one of his ex-girlfriend's friends saying that he kissed her [ex-girlfriend] right after she had told us not to hurt each other. Later that day, in 7th period, I figured out that he didnt really like me, he just wanted to make her jealous. And she has a boyfriend. So that went downhill. So, Tina's lady friend, since 2nd grade, was mad at him when I told her about it. Well, now I only have 1 true friend. Her. The girl who was mad at him. So thats what happened for the 4 weeks that I was gone. But that actually happened in a span of 2 weeks. Here is the answer to those who asked about why the past 2 weeks were so horrible. Which, being honest, was only 1 person. bicklepickle. That you so much for worrying about me. It means a lot.

And I'll try and update today, I promise. Y'all all have a good day!

Oh yeah! and thank you for 2.42K, it means so much!!!