2.

Demarcus

I honestly didn't plan on taking her like this but that mouth of hers is what got her in this situation. I put the gun back in my waistband as I put my arm around her shoulders and walked her in the direction of my truck.

"Don't try nothing stupid and you'll be fine."

Brielle smacked her lips and said a simple "ok."

Looking around to make sure no one was watching as they approached his truck, he opened the back door and shoved her in. Climbing in behind her, he couldn't help but notice how good she looked in her shorts. He knocked on the glass when he got in and opened the window to let the driver know to just drive around until he gave him a destination.

He closed the window and turned towards Brielle.

"Look I just want to talk to you." he mumbled looking her up and down

"I already told you I'm not interested so talk about what?" she smacked her lips

"Damn won't even give a nigga a chance. I mean look at me and look at you." he said while rubbing the side of her thigh.

"We'd be perfect together."

"In what world Dee?" she said slightly irritated raising her voice as she swatted his hand away.

"Just give a nigga a chance." he leaned in to kiss her.

Brielle turned her head but he grabbed her face forcing her to kiss him as he felt on her. She struggled to pry his hands off her face until he slapped her.

Brielle grabbed her cheek in shock looking at him.

"Since you don't want to give it to me, I guess I'm just going to have to take it." he gritted as he began pulling her shorts off.

"NO STOP! What are you doing?!" she yelled panicking.

"Get off of me"

"Relax and it won't be so bad." he chuckled watching her.

She continued to try and get him off of her until he pulled out his gun and pointed it at her.

"We could do this the easy way or the hard way" he took the safety of the gun. " Your choice."

Brielle didn't say anything, she couldn't. She was scared for her life at the moment.

---

Brielle S.

I could try and jump out the side of the door but we're in a moving vehicle. What am I going to do? I refuse to let him take the one thing I cherish the most in my life right now. My virginity.

I watched him snatch my shorts off and then my panties. The whole while racking my brain for a solution on what to do.

Something that wouldn't get me seriously hurt or shot. I didn't know how crazy he was or exactly what he was capable of doing.

Finally, I came to the conclusion that there wasn't anything I could do as I felt him rip me as he entered.

"Damn, girl you feel so good." he gritted as he pounded in and out.

All I could do was cry and close my eyes praying that it would be over soon.

Approximately 10-15 minutes later he finished and climbed off of me.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it?" he said looking at me smiling.

I looked at him and turned my head rolling down the window. I was so sick to my stomach. I had to lean out the window before I threw up in the car.

"Look at me, when I'm talking to you."

When I refused to look at him, he began rolling the window up while my head was out.

I couldn't breathe. He was crushing my larynx with the window. I banged on the window so he would know i heard him and he could stop but he waited a few seconds before rolling it down. Causing me to almost pass out.

He was so evil. How could anybody do this to a person for no reason.

"Bet you'll learn to do what I tell you next time." he smirked

"Now like I was saying. It wasn't so bad. You just overreacted in the beginning."

In my head, I'm thinking overreacted? Is he serious. "You raped me." I said barely over a whisper.

"Speak up."

" YOU RAPED ME!" I attempted to yell but wasn't quite able to do so it came out more like a squeak.

He didn't say anything, just stared at me before turning around to open the window that separated us and the driver.

"Take us back to the field." he told the driver.

We arrived back no less than 10 minutes when I felt the truck come to a stop.

"You can go but you better not tell anybody what happened." he said looking at me while placing his gun in his lap. "Don't forget I know where you stay."

I quickly put my things back on before jumping out and running to my car. To my surprise, my keys were still in the door.

I yanked it open getting in before I completely broke down. I can't believe what just happened.

-------------------------------

So let me know if you guys like the book so far. This is my first time writing so it's not going to be perfect just bare with me and if any of you have any advice on what I should do or anything let me know!

xoxo

Also, I'd like to shoutout eleni_cherie for making my cover for this book!